This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Dan Miller

Year: Senior, 2014

Major: Marketing, Management Minor

Hometown: Marshfield, MA

Relationship Status: Taken

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

What would be your ideal first date?

An ideal date would be going to a good dinner at a smaller/casual restaurant then grabbing drinks after; pretty simple, nothing crazy. You can’t scare a girl away by going all out the first night and not even getting to know each other.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

I notice their smile and whether they’re confident, then you have to be respectful checking out the rest…while not getting caught, haha.

What is your biggest turn off?

When girls play mind games and they think they’re tricking you. But you know exactly what they’re doing.  Also, if a girl is sloppy/excessively loud when going out.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Taylor Swift – Nothing better than a girl with class who’s hot. Did you see her at the Victoria’s Secret Show? There you go…

Who is your celebrity man crush?

Boston’s own, Mark Wahlberg. Always been a fan of his movies, especially his latest, “Lone Survivor.” I recommend everyone see it.

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for a girl?

Candlelit dinner on the beach.

What are your favorite hobbies?

Staying active, watching sports/news/Law & Order, going to country concerts, paddle-boarding and skiing.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

My laugh is uncontrollably loud and I haven’t worn a hat since 8th grade baseball.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

I see myself in a career that makes me generally happy and hopefully requires some traveling. I hope to have a family that I can raise in a home by the beach in the New England area.

Chelsea Graham Broadcast Journalism Major Campus Celebrity Reporter
Julia is a senior at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. She is an English major and Psychology minor and is the Blog Section Editor and a Campus Correspondent for HC Suffolk. After graduation, she hopes to write for magazines such as Glamour or Cosmopolitan, where she can pursue her interest in sex, love and relationships, beauty/make up, and fashion.