This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

College Fashion Week is upon us! Her Campus puts on this annual event in different cities across the U.S. Boston being the first location. We are so excited to attend this year’s CFW, so we are going to take a look at the past to get hyped for the future.

CFW 2014 – (My first one!) BooHoo clothing walked the runway and Luna Bars were passed around on silver trays! There was a tresseme hair bar which was uber popular, everyone came out with flawless curls or stunning updos. Bareminerals color matched us all and gave us each a full sized foundation powder! Brush included! Swag bags included the Bareminerals powder and brush, delicious Luna Bars, and an adorable reusable tote.

CFW 2015 – Held at the same location as it will be this year. Jamberry Nails showed us how to get a flawless manicure in seconds. European Wax Center taught us different ways to get your eyebrows ON FLEEK! And Shake Shack treated us to some of their delicious frozen custard (which we ended up snacking on all night long. Swag bags included a set of Jamberry Nails, a coupon for free fries from Shake Shack, Milani lip gloss and eyeshadow, and the sweetest smelling chapstick from Monthly Gift.

CFW 2016    When: Saturday, September 24

Where: Space 57

Tickets Available at: http://www.collegefashionweek.com/tickets/2016/9/24/boston