Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Suffolk Celebrities

Victoria Parisi: Young Entrepreneur of the Year

By Lia Gabrielle
October 30, 2014 - 4:51pm

At just 18 years old, Victoria Parisi is one of the most dedicated, hardworking, and inspirational people I know. After being diagnosed with a chronic illness at age 14, she has over come many challenges in order to start her own business and inspire the lives of many. Read more to hear her story! Name: Victoria Parisi Major: Entrepreneurship Year: Freshman Hometown: Simsbury, Connecticut   LG: What is your business? READ MORE

Christina DelRosso '18

By Alexis Mikulski
October 25, 2014 - 1:00pm

I recently sat down with Christina DelRosso, a freshman studying Communications/Broadcast Journalism. She will be competing at the Miss Massachusetts Teen U.S.A. pageant this November in Lowell, MA.. In addition to her gorgeous looks, Christina is an extremely genuine and humble person, which I’m sure will shine through on stage next month.   Name: Christina DelRosso Age: 18 Hometown: Haverhill, MA READ MORE

Catching Up With Hayden Voss

By Erin Cooper
October 11, 2014 - 1:36pm

Two years ago, he was one of Suffolk’s Campus Cuties. Now, he’s one of the stars from Big Brother. Read below to see what he’s been up to!     Even though moving to California paid off, what would you say was the greatest challenge leaving Suffolk & moving there? READ MORE

Paige Monopoli '15

By Victoria Hilshey
October 9, 2014 - 7:00pm

What is Fall Showcase? Fall showcase is the time of year where students come together to make a show on their own. The shows are all written, direction, designed, and performed by students. We’re given roughly a month to prepare with rehearsal, set building, costume creation and then we run the show for five days. Does the department decide what goes into the showcase? READ MORE

From Campus Cutie to SGA President: Tyler LeBlanc

By Victoria Hilshey
September 19, 2014 - 1:00pm

Tyler speaks at convocation earlier this year.   How does it feel from going to campus cutie to class president? It's pretty crazy, I never thought I would get to where I am and what I have been able to accomplish in the past three years. It's been a fun time.   READ MORE

Collin McQuade '14

By Erica Markle
April 18, 2014 - 1:59pm

You could say he's the most involved guy at Suffolk. You could also say he's one of the most personable people you'll meet at Suffolk. We would like to recognize Collin for all he has accomplished during his years at Suffolk. As a member of multiple clubs and the founder of the Irish American Association, Collin has achieved college greatness. We expect wonderful things from him as a Suffolk alum after he graduates this May. Name: Collin McQuade READ MORE

Adam Kaplan: Radio Voice & Suffolk Basketball Player

By Erin Cooper.
March 24, 2014 - 11:13pm

Adam Kaplan is known for having a “think positive, be positive, and positive things will happen” mindset. Following this mantra, he has made a big impact through his radio show, as well as his involvement with the basketball team, and he’s just getting started. Name: Adam Kaplan Age: 21 Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Major: Public Relations, minor in Journalism Year: Junior   READ MORE

Katie Babb '14

By Ellie Hawkins
March 19, 2014 - 10:57pm

Katie Babb is a strong and dedicated student. She is able to juggle school, work, clubs, and sports in a very efficient way. Katie is a fun-loving person who always looks at the positive side of things. She has a plethora of opportunities coming in her near post-graduate future. Name: Katie Babb Age: 22 Major: Public relations, minoring in marketing Hometown: Manchester, New Hampshire Year: Senior READ MORE

Abby Kim '14: Suffolk Superstar

By Ellie Hawkins
March 3, 2014 - 2:39am

Abby Kim took on Suffolk University, and used all of the opportunities offered to her here. She made a checklist of everything she wanted to accomplish and was able to do it all. Her strong work ethic and determination helped her get the most out of her college experience. Name: Abby Kim Age: 21 Hometown: Somers, CT Major: Psychology and International Affairs Year: Senior READ MORE

Melissa Graham '14

By Chelsea Graham
February 19, 2014 - 1:42pm

“Suffolk In The City” is a segment on New England Cable News’ morning show where students at Suffolk get a chance to experience the real world of broadcasting.  Every six months, four students are selected from a large pool of applicants. During their internship, they pitch segment ideas to NECN, do on the street interviews, edit their work, and introduce their pieces on live television.  Melissa Graham is one of these lucky students. Name: Melissa Graham Graduation: Spring 2014 READ MORE