Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Suffolk Celebrities

Anthony Belculfini '18

By Mackenzie Newcomb
September 14, 2014 - 8:44pm

Introducing the first campus cutie of the semester, Anthony Belculfini from the class of 2018! He is an American politics major from Princeton, Massachusetts, but currently resides in Suffolk's 10 West dormitory. Anthony is a virgo, and yes ladies-- he is single.     HC: Who would play you in a movie about your life? AB: I’d like to think Jake Gyllenhaal would take the part.   READ MORE

Collin McQuade '14

By Erica Markle
April 18, 2014 - 1:59pm

You could say he's the most involved guy at Suffolk. You could also say he's one of the most personable people you'll meet at Suffolk. We would like to recognize Collin for all he has accomplished during his years at Suffolk. As a member of multiple clubs and the founder of the Irish American Association, Collin has achieved college greatness. We expect wonderful things from him as a Suffolk alum after he graduates this May. Name: Collin McQuade READ MORE

Adam Kaplan: Radio Voice & Suffolk Basketball Player

By Erin Cooper.
March 24, 2014 - 11:13pm

Adam Kaplan is known for having a “think positive, be positive, and positive things will happen” mindset. Following this mantra, he has made a big impact through his radio show, as well as his involvement with the basketball team, and he’s just getting started. Name: Adam Kaplan Age: 21 Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Major: Public Relations, minor in Journalism Year: Junior   READ MORE

Katie Babb '14

By Ellie Hawkins
March 19, 2014 - 10:57pm

Katie Babb is a strong and dedicated student. She is able to juggle school, work, clubs, and sports in a very efficient way. Katie is a fun-loving person who always looks at the positive side of things. She has a plethora of opportunities coming in her near post-graduate future. Name: Katie Babb Age: 22 Major: Public relations, minoring in marketing Hometown: Manchester, New Hampshire Year: Senior READ MORE

Abby Kim '14: Suffolk Superstar

By Ellie Hawkins
March 3, 2014 - 2:39am

Abby Kim took on Suffolk University, and used all of the opportunities offered to her here. She made a checklist of everything she wanted to accomplish and was able to do it all. Her strong work ethic and determination helped her get the most out of her college experience. Name: Abby Kim Age: 21 Hometown: Somers, CT Major: Psychology and International Affairs Year: Senior READ MORE

Melissa Graham '14

By Chelsea Graham
February 19, 2014 - 1:42pm

“Suffolk In The City” is a segment on New England Cable News’ morning show where students at Suffolk get a chance to experience the real world of broadcasting.  Every six months, four students are selected from a large pool of applicants. During their internship, they pitch segment ideas to NECN, do on the street interviews, edit their work, and introduce their pieces on live television.  Melissa Graham is one of these lucky students. Name: Melissa Graham Graduation: Spring 2014 READ MORE

Taylor Cocco: Founder of the Lowell Spinners Dance Team

By Lisa Cabral
February 11, 2014 - 9:10pm

At just 22 years old, Taylor Cocco, a Public Relations major at Suffolk, has accomplished so much in the dance world. She has danced in the Parade of Nations, won a gold medal in the Olympics of Dance in Germany, and started the Lowell Spinners Dance Team. For those of you who do not know, the Lowell Spinners are the minor league version of the Boston Red Sox. Name: Taylor Cocco Age: 22 Hometown: Everett, MA Major: Public Relations READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Zeban Jaggi

By Ellie Hawkins
February 4, 2014 - 4:50pm

Student Zeban Jaggi is one of two students this year who were selected to become a reporter on Suffolk in the City, a segment on New England Cable News (NECN) Morning Show where students work on weekly story pitches with NECN producers, tape person-on-the-street interviews, edit their footage into tv-ready packages, and participate in live Q&As with NECN anchors. Students go through a rigorous audition process to be a part of the program, a partnership between Suffolk's Studio 73 and NECN that has given valuable career opportunities to alumni who have previously participated with the program. Here's a little bit more about Zeban! READ MORE

Anthony Schiavo, Professional Stage Management Intern at Juilliard

By Erica Markle
December 11, 2013 - 10:00am

What did you major in at Suffolk? Theatre major with a concentration in Arts Administration.   What was your favorite course at Suffolk? "The Art and Artistry of Calling a Show," with professor Abbie Katz. In this course I learned the fundamental skills needed to run large opera and dance productions, which was a brand new experience for me, and has prepared me for work on such productions at Juilliard and beyond.   READ MORE

Colbey Kennedy: Volleyball Superstar

By Lisa Cabral
November 24, 2013 - 8:29pm

Many records have been set or broken in the history of the Rams athletics, but this year, Senior Colbey Kennedy set the record for being the first player in the Suffolk University volleyball program history to record 1,000 career digs. Name: Colbey Kennedy Year of Graduation: 2014 Major: Marketing, with double minor in International Business and Management Volley Ball Position: Libero/DS Hometown: Old Lyme, CT READ MORE