Her Campus Suffolk Campus Celebrities

• Madeline Egan '15

Meet this weeks campus celeb; she’s one of the most involved women on campus. Senior Maddie Egan is involved in just about everything. She’...

• Michael McMahon '15

When senior Mike McMahon isn't at Suffolk taking classes, he's working as a high school sports correspondent for The Boston Globe. This...

• Anna Balashova '15

When senior Anna Balashova isn’t studying at Suffolk, she’s training for the next Olympics. In Rio 2016, she will be competing for her home...

• Alvaro Sierra Sanchez '16

When Alvaro Sierra Sanchez isn’t clowning around with his friends, he’s photographing beautiful women in the streets of Madrid, making Rom-...

• Christina DelRosso '18

I recently sat down with Christina DelRosso, a freshman studying Communications/Broadcast Journalism. She will be competing at the Miss...

• Catching Up With Hayden Voss

Two years ago, he was one of Suffolk’s Campus Cuties . Now, he’s one of the stars from Big Brother. Read below to see what he’s been up to...

• Paige Monopoli '15

What is Fall Showcase? Fall showcase is the time of year where students come together to make a show on their own. The shows are all...

• Collin McQuade '14

You could say he's the most involved guy at Suffolk. You could also say he's one of the most personable people you'll meet at Suffolk. We...

• Katie Babb '14

Katie Babb is a strong and dedicated student. She is able to juggle school, work, clubs, and sports in a very efficient way. Katie is a fun...

• Abby Kim '14: Suffolk Superstar

Abby Kim took on Suffolk University, and used all of the opportunities offered to her here. She made a checklist of everything she wanted...

• Melissa Graham '14

“Suffolk In The City” is a segment on New England Cable News’ morning show where students at Suffolk get a chance to experience the real...

• Campus Celebrity: Zeban Jaggi

Student Zeban Jaggi is one of two students this year who were selected to become a reporter on Suffolk in the City, a segment on New...

• 100 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME! (SORT OF)

YouTuber Wyatt Costello

If you haven't already, check out Wyatt Costello on YouTube! He could be the next big thing! Here's a little more about Wyatt and his...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style