This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

If there’s one thing more important than the actual music at a music festival, it’s -of course- your outfit. With such a carefree and relaxed environment, music festivals are the best place to show off your own unique style. While I’m too broke to actually go to any of the big events, that’s not stopping me from obsessing over these newest Coachella inspired pieces with all the lace and flower my heart could ever desire.

If you’re not looking to spend your entire life savings on one lace bralette, festival fashion can be a little more affordable. For the past few years, H&M has combined with a Coachella team to make a co-branded line called H&M loves Coachella that contains all your festival needs. They prepare the line to excite and inspire both men and women for the upcoming season, by combining “the freedom and energy of festival fashion.” This line includes everything from bold to trendy to flirty to romantic. Oh, and did I mention it’s affordable? While I still have a tough time spending $20 on half of a shirt, this line is worth it, especially because a Coachella ticket will definitely put a dent in your wallet.

Here are some of our favorite pieces from this year’s collection!

This knee-length mesh dress with an attached body suit is to die for! Fun, flirty and edgy. Absolutely gorgeous and only $17.99! Does it get any better than that?

The embroidered denim trend is so in right now! While these pieces are a little more expensive, denim never goes out of style, so these are a great investment. ($34.99/ $49.99)

How cute are these metal hair clips?? They are the perfect finishing touch to top of your outfit. ($6.99)

These bodysuits are absolutely amazing! They are so versatile and can easily be layered for a more exciting look. ($17.99/ $14.99/ $14.99)

Music festivals are about being free, meaning no matter what you choose to wear, you are free to wear it! Be yourself, and rock these pieces with confidence. If you’re going to throw caution to the wind and step out of your comfort zone, festivals are the place to do it. Even if you’re not going to the festivals themselves, there are still some great trendy pieces and some staple pieces as well, which are perfect for everyday or your weekend getaway of music and fashion!