This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

This year’s Grammys wasn’t just about music’s biggest night, it also featured some of the best red-carpet outfits we’ve seen all awards season.

Miley Cyrus – We HAVE to talk about Miley Cyrus’ Grammys outfit. Miley looked like her old self again in this beautiful Zac Posen ball gown. She most definitely was the best dressed of the night.

Lady Gaga – Lady Gaga stunned in this Armani gown and was almost unrecognizable. This was quite different compared to her previous Grammy looks, but it definitely was one of her best.

Lana Del Rey – It’s been a while since we saw Lana on a red carpet and she definitely did not disappoint in this custom Gucci creation.

Zayn – Zayn always looks dapper, but this cool Richard James suit definitely helped Zayn make this best dressed list.

Sza – Sza had a big night with her first Grammys performance but she couldn’t have done it without this gorgeous Atelier Versace dress.

Rita Ora – Rita Ora turned heads for sure in this gorgeous, high slit, Ralph & Russo dress. She accessorized it with the Grammys contribution to the Times Up movement, a white flower.

Ashanti – Ashanti’s dress was one of the coolest and most stunning of the night. It was Yas Couture gown that made her look like a total princess.

Nick Jonas – This cool and relaxed Grammys look by John Varvatos just reminds us how Nick Jonas can make just about every outfit look good.