ASOS: The Chic Online Shop

Posted -

Calling all online shoppers!  Even if you are not an online shopping veteran, asos.com will transform you into one! ASOS has everything in it's trendy online boutique…and every piece of apparel is unique: tops, dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts, bathing suits, accessories, and more! While browsing through the rows and rows of trendy outfits, you will be sure to find enough chic statement outfits for the Spring 2012 season to make your closet sexy, stylish, and divine!

Playsuit with Strappy Back: $37.60
This sexy Red Romper can be worn on a warm shopping day strolling the city streets, to a café date, or even to the beach (serving as a cute cover-up).  It is extremely versatile, comfortable, and stylish.

Tulip Dress: $53.72
The Tulip Dress: with a slender fit and deep elegance, this dress can be worn to parties, Sunday afternoon barbeques, and to class on sunny days.  The dress is simple and cute, but also ends at a length where you can let your tan legs show!  And simply pop on some heels to dress up the look!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

My name is Alexa Mellardo and I am currently a sophomore and Broadcast Journalism major at Suffolk University, located in the heart of one of the most charming cities in the world: Boston. A passionate journalist, I am fortunate to be doing what I love to do….writing! When I’m not composing articles for two awesome online publications (hercampus.com and also collegefashionista.com) and attending classes, I intern at a trendy magazine in the city. In between, I love to shop and spend time with my friends and my boyfriend. I have two addictions: shopping and cupcakes. In light of that, what better place to be than just blocks away from Newbury Street, Charles Street and Quincy Market?

My quaint, vintage brownstone apartment in Beacon Hill is where my two best friends and I keep it strictly classy and fashionable. We turned our apartment into a comfy fashionable haven, and we enjoy relaxing and entertaining our friends. Living in such an awesome city provides a wealth of opportunity, fun, and culture to embrace. My dream is to one day be a respected, well-known broadcast journalist.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login