Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Suffolk Archives

AirBNB: The Newest Way to Travel

By Charlotte O'Neill
April 13, 2014 - 11:00pm

READ MORE

Coachella 2014 Fashion Essentials

By Ayla Erdos-Steinberg
April 10, 2014 - 9:30am

READ MORE

Beauty Blog: Coachella 2014 Beauty Essentials

By Ayla Erdos-Steinberg
April 8, 2014 - 9:28pm

Hair As someone who’s camping, I know my resources may be limited in regards to products, time, outlets, etc. Although it’s a bit out of my comfort zone, I’m going to attempt to avoid all heat-styling tools while at Coachella. Over the three days, I plan on experimenting with different hairstyles while embracing my natural texture. READ MORE

Relationship Blog: What a Girl Wants...And What She Doesn't

By Alexa Mellardo
April 8, 2014 - 8:28pm

Let’s face it ladies, we want the entire package when it comes to a guy.  We want a man, not a boy. A hottie, not a jerk.  Sexy, not a conceited fool. A sense of humor, but not a dork. A little strength and lots of backbone, but not a caveman.  Sensitivity, not a wimp. We want him to call, but not suffocate us in the process.  We want a lot, and the search is brutal. We love chivalry, but its existence is questionable. READ MORE

What's in Janea's...JanSport

By Janea Huerta
April 8, 2014 - 1:31am

I honestly hate purses, so this edition of what is in my bag will be renamed, "What's In My JanSport." I take this bad boy with me everywhere! READ MORE

Undateable, a Comedic Show Featuring Chris D'elia, to Air in May!

By Samantha Mackowitz
April 8, 2014 - 12:57am

Recently, NBC announced a new show that will air beginning May 29th at 9/8c. This comedy show called, “Undatable,” will star well know comedian Chris D’Elia. Created by Bill Lawrence (“Scrubs”) and Adam Sztykiel, this show is bound to be hilarious. Four of the comedians that will appear on the show did an “Undateable” comedy tour. Chris D'Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, and Rick Glassman, all did standup across the country with a stop in Boston. The purpose of this tour was to spread the word about their new show. READ MORE

5 Reasons You Should Be a “Maxxinista”

By Charlotte O'Neill
April 7, 2014 - 7:22pm

If I had it my way, the soles of my shoes would be red and the handbags in my closet would be French. Unfortunately, spending over $600 on a pair of Louboutin’s and over $3,000 on a Céline bag just isn’t within many people’s budget, let alone a collegiette’s budget! I love a good deal just as much as the next person, but I also think it’s okay to indulge every so often. T.J. Maxx makes it possible to indulge without breaking the bank in just about every department you can imagine. If you aren’t already a “Maxxinista”, here’s why you should be: 1. The Runway: READ MORE

A&E's "Breaking Boston" Cancelled After Just One Episode

By Elizabeth Mulaski
April 7, 2014 - 6:47pm

Breaking Boston is an A&E “docudrama” featuring four working class women trying to go against the odds. The show’s executive producer is Boston’s own Mark Wahlberg, who says he mirrored the show off of his own life and experiences in Boston. READ MORE

Relationship Blog: To Break Up or Stay Together Post Graduation

By Chelsea Graham
April 7, 2014 - 6:28pm

The thought of graduation approaching has been haunting you for weeks or even months now. When do I start applying for jobs? How many do I apply for? Where do I want to live? What if I don’t find a job right away? Do I even know what career path I want to be heading down? I’m sure all of these questions have been floating through your head. But besides all of that business, the equally as frightening question about the relationship you’re in has been lingering there too. “Should we stay together or break up after graduation?” READ MORE

Divergent Review

By Ellie Shackleton
April 7, 2014 - 1:14am

Alrighty then. Divergent. Let’s talk about it. I went and saw it last Friday, and I was not a huge fan. I did not read the book, so I realize my review might be a little off. As a movie, I did not like it at all. The idea was great, it reminded me a little bit of the Hunger Games, but the execution, was…not good. READ MORE