This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Looking for a new Netflix series to binge watch this summer? Here are some of the best shows:

Grey’s Anatomy- Be careful! If you get overly attached to character this is not the show for you. However, there’s always a new story in each episode and if you’re looking for a commitment, try out these 12 seasons and counting.

Gossip Girl- Everyone has a guilty pleasure. This show is full of drama on the Upper east side of Manhattan where you can live out your rich fantasy through these snobby yet awesome character, xoxo.

Stranger Things- If you haven’t seen this series yet you need to stop what you’re doing and start it right now. There’s no way of explaining it that does it justice, it’s just weirdly awesome.

Orange is The New Black- The unique character absolutely make this show. There’s so many plot twist and cliff hangers that you always NEED to watch the next season as soon as it comes out.

Narcos- If you’re looking for something with more intensity, try this show about the famous drug trafficker Pablo Escobar. If you don’t speak spanish you may have to pay attention to the subtitles a little bit more but it’s so action packed you won’t mind.

13 Reasons Why- You might have read the book that this intense Netflix original is based off of. The show is revolved around 13 tapes explaining the reasons why main character, Hannah Baker, committed suicide. The various characters make it suspenseful and entertaining but it can be graphic at times.

Shameless- Every episode is always funny and interesting with all the different characters. Has an adult sense of humor so you might not want to watch it around any young kids unless you’re ready for all the sex-ed questions.

How I Met Your Mother- At first I was hesitant to watch the show but once I started I couldn’t stop. It’s similar to the show “Friends”  (Also great to binge watch), so if you liked that show you’ll love this one.