5 Downtown Coffee Shops to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

If you love coffee and aesthetically pleasing places, then I’m here to share some of the best coffee shops to try in Boston! In no particular order, here are 5 coffee shops to try in the Downtown Boston area!

Thinking Cup

The Thinking Cup is located on Tremont Street, right across the Boston Common. One thing I love about Thinking Cup is they offer food such as soup, salad, sandwiches and lots of pastries. They have wonderful coffee art such as hearts and swirl designs. It’s a great place to study, hangout with friends or just relax!

Boston Brewin

Boston Brewin’ is located on Bromfield Street. It’s a small locally owned coffee shop with GREAT coffee. The staff is always friendly and it’s well worth the trip to try it!

Ogawa

Ogawa is located on Milk Street. It’s like most coffee shops and the coffee is great, but there is one special something that separates them from the rest! That’s that they do amazing coffee art. During the fall you can get a pumpkin or ghost picture in your latte. Once Christmas comes around you can get Santa or a Christmas tree. It’s amazing and you’ll definitely want to check it out!

Boston Common Coffee Co.

Boston Common Coffee Co. is similar to Thinking Cup, but of course has it’s own aesthetically pleasing way. Located on Washington Street, the area is great with all the theaters and the array of coffee flavors makes it even more enjoyable! Bring your friends for breakfast, lunch or on a coffee date!

Caffe Nero

Also located on Washington Street in the theater district is Caffe Nero. This shop has an aesthetic like no other coffee shop I’ve been to. The vibe is great and the coffee is even better. This is a place that’ll make you want to do homework and bring your friends along. I also recommend trying their latte’s with almond milk… Delicious!

Now your search is over! Try any of these coffee shops and I promise you’ll be satisfied!