10 Reasons Why Her Campus is YOUR Campus—As Told by Justin Bieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Being a member of Her Campus of course I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Her Campus – SO I figured I would reach out to Justin Bieber who clearly had a lot to say about HxC.

1. Ill show you – Like seriously check us out, find your campus here (click find your college located in the top navigation bar)
  2. Company – Her Campus is only the best online magazine ever because we have the best girls working and writing for it! Check out the Her Campus chapter at your school and get to know the girls the write the content you read every day!
  3. Love yourself – Her Campus is the ultimate way to learn to love yourself. From self-help stories to self-help tips Her Campus shares everything with readers to help them to become their best self!
  4. Purpose – Being a Her Campus writer would give you a better  sense of purpose, our readers love to hear what you have to say!
  5. What Do You Mean? I mean exactly what I say, Her Campus is awesome.
  6. Sorry not sorry that I just hooked you up with some of the best people, best advice, and just the best website ever.
  7. No Sense – Exactly, it would make no sense to not check Her Campus out!
  8. Where Are You Now? Because you should probably be on Her Campus or heading to your chapter meeting!
  9. The Feeling – Exactly, Her Campus has all the feelings. Unless you don’t know how to feel then we can help you to find some insight!
  10. Children – Are not available on Her Campus, but you can check us out to learn how to handle the transition!
  11. Life Is Worth Living –  Her Campus can show you how
  12. Mark My Words – Literally though mark my words that Her Campus is where it’s at
  13. No Pressure – Really it’s not pressure just a strong suggestion

If that doesn’t persuade you enough then I don’t know what else will do it –Enjoy your day ladies and gents!

Currently a senior at Suffolk University majoring in Public Relations, I am excited to be finishing up my undergraduate career. Prior to working with Her Campus I interned at Rosie's Place, a non profit that works with struggling women and child. I currently waitress part time while going to school and working at Her Campus. Being a member of the Suffolk Her Campus chapter for 3 years now you can find some of my content there or in the giveaway section of the website!  In my free time I enjoy playing tennis, running, roller blading The Charles, cooking, spending time with my family and friends, overcaffinating myself at Starbucks, or binge watching Sex in The City for the 75th time. Upon graduation I wouldn't be opposed to staying in Boston nor would I be opposed to traveling elsewhere, preferably somewhere warm after these crazy winters.