gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What We’re Watching: Celebs Go Dating

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Celebs Go Dating is a tv show based around a group of single celebrities who join an exclusive dating agency in the hop of finding true love.

The current season has starred Bobby Norris, James Argent, Sarah-Jane Crawford, Frankie Cocozza, Georgia Toffolo, Calum Best, and Charlotte Dawson! You’ll recognise Bobby and Arg from The Only Way Is Essex, Georgia (Toff) from Made in Chelsea, Charlotte from Ex on the Beach and Frankie from the X Factor! 

This is the third series of the show, we were welcomed back by the friendly faces at the Dating Agency; Eden, Nadia and Tom!

There’s still a couple of episodes to go and plenty more dates to see, tune in to e4 tonight at 10pm to see what it’s all about! If you’ve not been watching, all the episodes are available to watch online at channel 4!  

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!