TRAVEL INSPO: Split, Croatia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

‘Better to see something once, than to hear about it a million times’

With the sun making a surprise appearance this week in Glasgow, summer holiday destinations has been a hot topic of discussion (pardon the pun!). With the end of the semester in sight, as well as an abundance of cheap flights available this week, why not start planning your summer getaway now? This photo was taken in the beautiful Krka National Park, a short drive from Split, Croatia. With some of the best beaches in Europe, as well as the stunning Diocletian Palace which has featured on Game of Thrones countless times, Split is at the top our list this Summer!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!