element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top 5 Gifts For Under £10!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

As a student who works part time, it can be difficult planning and buying gifts for friends and family with a very tight budget! So we’ve prepared this list of our top 5 gifts under £10! Not breaking the bank, and guaranteed to put a smile on the recipients face!

First up, is this ‘Like a Boss’ A6 2018 Diary from Paperchase! This handy size will fit perfectly into any handbag and will keep your friend upto date with their appointments, deadlines and social activities!- £7!

Up next, this Clinique, Pep-ify Me gift set helps to cleanse, refresh and hydrate! Perfect sizes for travel, the set includes the 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, HydroRush Moisturizer and Handy Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes, all for £10!

Third on our list is this cosy, stylish scarf from River Island, perfect with any outfit! Snap it up while you can for £10!

Then we have something for those with a sweet tooth, there is nothing better than a hot chocolate after a long day at uni! Whittards Luxury Hot Chocolate is a real treat! The packaging is so lovely too, the perfect gift! – £10!

The final item on our list is this lovely gift set from Boots! Perfect for any girl in need of a pamper!! Get it for £10!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!