Strath Style Picks- Chunky Knitwear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

September is now in full swing, which means autumn is fast approaching. With this in mind, we have been organising our wardrobes by saying goodbye to our dresses and sandals to make way for some jeans and jumpers as well as making some new purchases along the way. One of the latest trends which we are absolutely obsessing over are chunky knitted jumpers which are all over the high street as they are super cosy and stylish. With endless shapes, colours and knit patterns there is truly something for everyone, regardless of your look! So, we have put together a collection of our favourite picks from the high street and our go-to fashion sites to inspire you to dive into this trend this season! 

Misguided, Pink Flared Sleeve Knitted Crop Jumper, £22 We love the muted pink colour of this gorgeous cropped knit jumper as well as the bell sleeves. We think this would look great paired with some high waisted jeans and ankle boots for a casual daytime look! 

River Island, Cold Shoulder Roll Neck Longline Jumper, £36

Who doesn’t love to wear a roll neck jumper when the temperature is dropping outside! We love how this jumper also incorporates the cold shoulder trend as well as the relaxed fit making it comfortable to wear. 

Zara, Cropped Jumper with Faux Pearls, £49.99The faux pearl detail on this jumper is super eye catching and adds an element of glam to this knit. 

InTheStyle, Red Oversized Balloon Knit Jumper, £24.99We love the vibrancy of this jumper, as well as the cuffed sleeves and straight neckline. We certainly get autumnal vibes from this piece!  

Zara, Knitted Detailed Jumper, £34.99The chunky details and ties on this jumper are unusually stylish. This is a statement wardrobe piece!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!