Our Five Favourite Celeb Couples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Lets take a look at our fav celeb couples!

Chrissy and John

Chrissy and John are our FAV COUPLE of all time really. Look how cute they are together! We were so happy to hear that they are expecting baby no. 2, a beautiful little sibling for Luna, we can’t wait!

Blake and Ryan

Blake and Ryan are such a perfect match and they don’t take life too seriously, just take a look at their instagram posts for each others birthdays!

Kim and Kanye

These two are non-stop, with a third baby on the way via a surrogate, Kim’s new perfume launch and no doubt a new launch of Yeezey’s soon, this pair are on fire!

Mila and Ashton

These two are ultimate couple goals, they always look like they’re happy and having fun. How all relationships should be!

And last but not least…

Queen Bey and Jay-Z

OUR ULTIMATE FAV King and Queen, Bey and Jay-Z!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!