Event: The Scottish Graduate Fair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

The Scottish Graduate Fair is taking place on the 3rd and 4th of October at the SEC in Glasgow, it’s free to attend and it is the largest graduate recruitment fair in Scotland! Approximately 100 exhibitors use this event to promote their internships, graduate opportunities and postgraduate courses to potential applicants.

If you’re looking for something to put you above your classmates then get yourself along to this event next month to see what opportunities are available out there!

The event will be held in Hall 5, of the SEC, Glasgow on both 3 October 2017, 2pm – 7pm and 4 October 2017, 11am – 4pm.

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!