etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 of the best things about being single!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

So it’s gotten to that stage…all of your friend are getting into relationships, they are all loved up, you are always looking like an awkward third wheel, and PDA’s make you even more sick than before…*pass me the bucket *

But instead of crying at the fact you haven’t got a boyfriend you should celebrate the single life! This list of 6

of the best things about being single will make you never want to get in that oh so cringey relationship…

1.

You do not need to worry about having to look cute for anyone at all, this means you can live in the comfy clothes, live with the whole I only wash my hair once a week and live with that spot on your face…HELLO SINGLE LIFE WINS.

2. 

And when you’re single, LOADS OF BOYS CAN KISS YOU! I mean sticking to the one boy who would want that, now when you’re at the club and you get with that guy who sooooo is out of your league, you can brag to all your non-single friends! PERFECT 

3. 

Not having a boyfriend means you have SO much time to watch your favourite TV programme…and that means you can stuff your face with every bit of food in your house! AMAZING

4. 

In a country like Scotland the only reason to shave your legs is if you have a boyfriend…so for us it can always be fall! This is one thing to embrace about single life 

5.

I mean if Blair Waldorf thinks like this we all should surely! Who needs a man for their life to be complete! Independent woman are the way forward! 

6. 

If you are in a relationship you will probably be skint….birthday presents, valentines presents, anniversary presents, Christmas presents…the list seems endless! If you are single the only person you buy presents for…YOU…and maybe a pet…