5 Christmas Albums You Should Be Listening To!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

It’s the first day of December which means its now officially time to start listening to Christmas songs (although we maaaay have been listening to them for the past month already!). Here are our top albums you should be turning up loud at all your parties this festive season! 

1. Sia, Everyday Is Christmas, this is a new album realsed this year by our favourite songstress Sia, which contains 10 original songs!

2. Micheal Buble, Chistmas, need we say anything?!

3. Idina Menzel, Christmas Wishes, she is the voice behind Frozen’s “Let It Go” and has the most beautiful renditions of Christmas classics!

4. Ariana Grande, Chritmas and Chill, Ariana’s album is modern and super festive!

5. Leona Lewis, Christmas, With Love, Leona’s voice is incredible and her very own “One More Sleep” is super catchy!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!