Lana Del Rey is Back and Her Fans Are Thriving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

On February 18, Lana posted a soundless video on Instagram with the caption, “To begin with…all you need is ‘Love’” and provided a link to the audio of her new single Love on YouTube. Comments on the post ranged from, “All I need is you, my love,” to “I was having a bad time. Your music and your video took me out of sorrow. Thank you, I love you.” AH. You can literally feel the love!

Shortly after on February 20th, Lana Del Rey uploaded a music video where she looks like a beautiful, 70s queen with flowers in her hair. But don’t forget about her insane vocals, her voice is a soft, soothing melody that has the power to put you in a blissful trance. Lana is a goddess, there’s no denying that. She never fails to make her fans proud to be her fans! 

Thumbnail Courtesy of Themeplus

Kayla Keller

Stony Brook

I am a Junior at Stony Brook University majoring in Linguistics and minoring in English and Writing and Rhetoric. I love reading and traveling to places I've never been before. I often go on adventures, such as hiking and finding new towns and cities to explore. These moments truly inspire me to continue writing, especially about the different places I've gone to and the experiences I've had. Ever since I was a young girl, I've always wanted to become a published author!
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor