Tim Culverhouse ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Name: Tim Culverhouse
Year: 2014
Major/Minor: Mediated Communication/Journalism
What made you get involved with Mr. Stonehill this year? My roommate did it last year and it looked like a lot of fun. Why not make a fool of yourself for the entertainment of your peers. Isn’t that what college is supposed to be about?

What are you most excited about the entire Mr. Stonehill event? I can’t wait to see everyone’s talents. They are going to be a riot.

Are there any secrets you can reveal about your impending performance? Let’s just say that I’m using the format from a specific show on Comedy Central.
Who do you think is your biggest competition? That kid in the giraffe costume has me worried. He has wildlife on his side.

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.