Team Swag’s Season Ends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

February 12, 2014: Team Swag’s final game of the season (for now) has been played.  The team lost 50-20 to the Ball Busters.  Team Swag was missing key members such as Sarah Courtney, Gibby Gibson, and Coach Font but had several surprise guests, including Katie Ackerman and Gina Sheehan. Though it was not the best game fundamentally, Team Swag had their usual plethora of fun, and made a lot of memories that will definitely make it into the scrapbook.  The game was especially exciting because of a cameo appearance of a fan favorite referee, Steve Falzone.  When asked for a quote at the end of the game Falzone replied, “A lot of body parts were flailing but I couldn’t pay attention to it because there were too many people laughing and smiling and having a good time playing.” I’m about 99 percent sure that Team Swag will not make the playoffs considering they went 0 and 4, but stay tuned for updates. As captain I would just like to say that there is no other team that I would rather make memories with than this #teamswag. #Scrapbooking

Editor’s Note: I can confidently say that Team Swag will DEFINITELY not make the playoffs…..they literally won zero games…..zero. But keep an eye out for their scrapbook of memories coming to a Barnes and Nobles near you.

Team Swag pictured with one of their favorite referees, Steve Falzone! Note: Referee Steve’s whistle may or may not have been broken during this final game.