Summer Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

It’s that time of the semester! Our Summer Survival Kits have arrived! Take a peek at some of the summer time essentials we received :)

1. Her Campus Koozie’s– a way to keep your drinks cold and look good doing it!

2. Eyebrow Fixing Pencil by Essense– an eyebrow pencil and a brush all in one! What more could you want!

3. Steripod Toothbrush Protector– this clip on toothbrush protector is able to keep your toothbrush fresh up to 3 months with its active vapors. It is perfect for your dorm room bathroom as shown in the picture!

4. Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily Deodrant– A brand new scent from Secret! Their new line stays fresh for up to 48 hours and comes in 11 different fragrances! This one smells AH-mazing!

5. Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths (in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange)– This is a new line from Summer’s Eve free-from harsh chemicals and offers ultimate freshness! With its simple ingredients and infusion of botanical extracts they will help you maintain a natural Ph. 

Tomorrow is the last day to enter into our giveway to win these amazing little gifts! Follow @hcstonehill and tag two friends to enter :)

Julia Spugnardi

Stonehill '18

.