Summer Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

With warm weather upon us we cant help but think about summer! And this year your in luck, HerCampus has provided us with all the summer essentials!

Here is your guide to everything you need to have the best summer EVER!

I know you all have a pile of sundresses just calling your name! When you wake up and that floral dress is calling your name, you need to be prepared! Luckily, Soft Silk has just what you need to keep your legs smooth all summer long!

When those warm summer nights start coming and all your friends want to go out for ice cream, you NEED to have a bright and colorful wallet, right? Well Vera Bradley has you covered with all the cutest summer styles that will make all your friends jealous.

You wake up and its 70 degrees, what do you do? Go to the beach obviously, but not with just any towel… you need to grab the towel that matches your cute wallet!!!! Again, go to Vera Bradley and pick your favorite summer pattern to match your bright personality!

You just got the invite to the coolest summer pool party BUT it is that time of the month again!!! Have no fear, Monthly Gift has got your back! With these discrete black boxes no one ever has to know!!

Do you want to be the trendiest girl at the party this summer? If you do, you’re in luck, BRAPZ just happens to be the newest, coolest, most versatile item on the scene today. It can work as a bracelet, bra strap, necklace or so much more! 

Thanks to a Stonehill HerCampus writer, Julia Spugnardi, for modeling all these gifts :)

Annie Sweeney

Stonehill '18

.
Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.