Reintroducing TB12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Reintroducing TB12

The four-week wait for the Patriots and their strong fan base finally ended this past Sunday. If you are not aware of the unfortunate events that have pestered the New England Patriots for the month of September – than you must be living under a rock. The Patriots survived the four-week suspension of the idolized Tom Brady – and somehow still came out 4-1 and 1st in the AFC. In May of 2015, the Patriots were rocked were the “deflate gate” scandal – in which they were accused of lowering the air pressure in the their balls to make passing and receiving passes easier. Brady and Bill Bilichick both denied their knowing of the deflation efforts – however Brady was suspended back in May of 2016 for the deflation. So, the Patriots started their 2016 season without their star quarterback, and relied on back-up QB Jimmy Garoppolo. They faced the St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Dolphins, Houston Texans and Buffalo Bills within their first month of play and only lost one game. The Patriots are headed into their season 4-1 and now that Tom Brady is back, they are looking stronger than ever.

WELCOME BACK TOM YOU WERE MISSED. 

But we will miss looking at Jimmy Garoppolo…