This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Katherine Volpe, new member of HC Stonehill chose to interview cutie Nick Chiocco, who has recently been named to the 2015 Allstate, American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Good Works Team for his fundraising efforts.

Name: Nick Chiocco

Year: 2016

Nickname: Chico, Cheeks, Chach, Cheech, Chi, Chaco Taco, and basically anything starting with a ch

Major/Minor: Criminology Major, Psychology Minor

Position in Football: Defensive End

Tell us about your inspiring fundraiser: The past 3 summers I have held a Home Run Derby Fundraiser in my hometown of Mansfield, MA. The first year that I did it, there were 25 participants, 10 businesses that sponsored the event, and it generated a little over $2,000 for the One Fund Boston. Last summer, I decided to do it for the Hearts For Hope Foundation and there were 50 participants, 26 businesses that sponsored the event, and it generated over $2,500. This past summer I once again did it for the Hearts For Hope Foundation and had 55 participants, 36 businesses as sponsors, and doubled my total profits from last year with over $5,000! Overall, the fundraiser has generated $10,000 in the past 3 years!

That’s amazing! What motivated you to start this fundraiser? After the Boston Marathon Bombings happened my freshman year, I said that I needed to do something to help the victims and their families and thought, what would be better than a homerun derby fundraiser during the summer? Throughout my childhood, there was always talk about a home run derby, but nothing ever ended up happening so I decided to take it on myself, coordinate it and make it a fundraiser for the One Fund Boston!

How do you choose which charity you donate to each year? I felt it was right to do something for the victims and their families after the Boston Marathon so that’s how I chose the One Fund Boston the first year. The past two years, I have done it for the Hearts For Hope Foundation to assist families of cystic fibrosis patients. During the summer going into my junior year of High School, a classmate of mine, Fallon Finegan, passed away from Cystic Fibrosis. Since then, there were so many other community events in Mansfield that had been in her honor and have gone to the H4H Foundation, so when the idea was suggested, it just felt right.

Have any big plans for next years fundraiser? Just to continue to build on it in every way possible. More sponsors, more participants, and more people to come and have a good time!!

You have been named to the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, one of the highest off-the-field honors in college football. What does this mean? It’s truly humbling. Being picked to be a part of this team and be one of 22 college football players in the entire country to receive this award is honestly unbelievable.

How did you feel when you found out you were nominated? At first, I honestly didn’t know what the award meant but after doing some quick research online, the first thing I saw about the award was the team from last year on the field at the halftime of the Sugar Bowl and I freaked out. I still can’t believe that I was nominated and now being picked for this team is absolutely crazy.

How does it feel to be a campus cutie, among your many other accolades? I’m pumped. This is going straight to the top of my resume.

I hear you’re a Justin Timberlake fan, what’s your favorite song? This is a tough one. Way too many jams. I have to pick two, one old and one new. For old, it would be Cry Me A River and for new, it would be TKO.

I hear you know every word to Young Money’s smash hit “Bed Rock”, what’s your favorite line? Haha yes, this is true. My favorite lines would be by Drake of course, “I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi; I race for your love, “Shake’n Bake” Ricky Bobby”

And lastly any shoutouts?: Shoutout to my smoke of a girlfriend Gina, my boys back in Quincy A, and the whole football squad.

Nick is now eligible to be voted as the 2015 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team Captain by his fans daily from now until November 25, 2015! Go cast your vote for this Campus Cutie here: ESPN.com/Allstate

Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.