Megan Fontaine ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Name: Megan Ann Fontaine

Year: 2014

Major: Political Science and International Relations Major

What is your favorite part about Stonehill?

Studying abroad!…just kidding! It is so beautiful and I have made some of my best friends here. 

You just studied abroad for a year, what is your most memorable experice from your trip?

Well I fell in love with one of my friends, so that was definitely memorable, but other than that, definitely learning to surf in Portugal!

Would you rather sweat mayo or always have Cheeto dust on your hands?

Cheeto dust any day. Mayo is just too much maintenance. 

If you were allowed to have any animal live in your dorm room, what would it be and why?

As much as I would LOVE a puppy for entertainment purposes, I couldn’t handle the guilt for leaving it in there. So, I would probably say a turtle, but one that roams around. Actually, a hedgehog. Definitely a hedgehog.

How does it feel to be a Campus Cutie!?

Every famous person has to start somewhere!

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.