This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Last Minute Spring break ideas!

1.     Be a tourist in your own city! Whether you live 5 minutes from a city or 2 hours, take a day or two to really get to know where you live! Walk around, go into little shops, go to a museum, or see a play! There is so much to do close to home all you have to do is look!

2.     Make Money. With all this warm weather we have been having your friends are all probably spending more money than they have, so take advantage of all the families on vacation and offer to watch their pets while they are away! Or take up any babysitting offers that come your way!

3.     Spend a day exploring the great outdoors! Bundle up and take a walk through the woods or find a hidden lake and spend the day there! If you are lucky enough to live in warmer weather plan a day to camp outside!

4.     If you just cant bear not being somewhere warm with all your friends, you may get lucky on sites like Priceline, they help you find reduced priced hotel rooms, airfare and anything else you may need for your last minute get-away! 

Annie Sweeney

Stonehill '18

.
Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.