Campus Cutie James Miller!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Have you ever seen this cutie walking around campus? His name is James Miller, and he is this week’s campus cutie, even though he is a cutie every week ;). We had the opportunity to sit down with James for an EXCLUSIVE interview!!!!!

CC: What is your favorite dessert?

JM: Give me like a chocolate cake…. A nice triple layer chocolate cake… yeah…

CC: When is your bedtime?

JM: I don’t have a bedtime; it is kind of whatever the night throws at me. Sometimes 10:30 but usually 2 a.m. I am a night owl, I hoot with the owls at night and fly with the skyhawks in the morning.

CC: Vineyard Vines or Patagonia?

JM: Patagonia

CC: What type of shoe would you be?

JM: A Rainbow flip-flop one hundred percent…. I live in flip-flops, unless I am on the golf course of course.

CC: If you could have a celebrity best friend, who would it be?

JM: Jimmy Fallon

CC: What is your best pickup line?

JM: “Oh this old thing?” (Take that anyway you want)

CC: What is your favorite movie?

JM: Well what genre?? There are so many…. For comedy it would have to be wedding crashers… But for classics it is Back to the Future

CC: Favorite beverage?

JM: Arnold Palmer

CC: What is your best tactic with girls?

JM: I like to smooth talk them, take them on dates, really wow them. Well only if I like them.

CC: What is your dream date?

JM: Take her out to a restaurant on the water. (James makes it clear he will be the one picking up the bill)

CC: Fav meal at the caff?

JM: **Thinks Hard** A nice turkey, ham, lettuce, and tomato sub

CC: What has been your favorite part of this semester?

JM: Hmmm… Probably living in Cascino with my 10 new sisters… and the boys of course

CC: What is your favorite entertainment show?

JM: Late night with Jimmy and Fritzy. If you don’t watch, watch it. Every Saturday at 1 a.m. on Snapchat @jennagilman

Kassie is currently a junior studying marketing at Stoneill College. She loves green tea, popcorn and her dog, Pumpkin.