Bryan Bosworth ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity begins a series we are starting, profiling all of the male contestants of Stonehill’s very time-honored tradition of Mr. Stonehill! The contestants were officially announced last night at Midnight Madness, and now the waiting begins before the actual event on December 7th!

Name: Bryan Bosworth

Year: 2014

Major/Minor: Spanish Major, Secondary Education Minor

What made you get involved with Mr. Stonehill this year?

Honestly, my friends pushed me into doing it, but I really wanted to do it deep inside! I want to share my funny personality with Stonehill!

What are you most excited about the entire Mr. Stonehill event?

Hmmm, I would have to say formalwear, because I love getting dressed up and I’m so excited to pick out any tux I want! Me and my escort are going to look super fly!

Are there any secrets you can reveal about your impending performance?

Plan for culture shock!!

Who do you think is your biggest competition?

James Dunn. I mean he’s the president of our class, but I feel like I have a good shot at winning…I have lots of tricks up my sleeve!

Meg Lewis

Stonehill

Meg Lewis is a senior at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. She is a Communication major and Journalism minor who hopes to one day be in the Public Relations field. She is as fashion obsessed as it gets, loves to style her friends, read the New York Times Style section on Thursdays and Sundays, and blog in her personal fashion site. Aside from fashion, her interets vary from perfecting the cream-to-coffee ratio in her morning cup of joe, YouTube videos of babies laughing, John Stewart, 90's Saturday Night Live, and unabashedly and continuously dominating her friends' social media feeds.