Blog

• April Showers Bring May Tears

April Showers Bring May Tears April is coming to and end and unfortunately the school year is also coming to a close. Since the weather is...

• Why is Easter so Early?

If you are wondering why Easter falls so early this year you are not alone. Many people have been wondering for years why the date of...

• Last Minute Spring Break Ideas!

Last Minute Spring break ideas! 1. Be a tourist in your own city! Whether you live 5 minutes from a city or 2 hours, take a day or two to...

• Wicked

“Wicked” The untold backstory of the Wizard of Oz tells us the story of how the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda came to be – an...

• UNICEF Tap Project!

UNICEF Tap Project!! While your studying for that big test, taking a shower, or watching TV go check out http://tap.unicefusa.org on your...

• Summer in February

Happy Groundhog Day ladies! We are in the midst of winter and I can’t happier about being able to snuggle into my bed and watch Netflix on...

• Love Your Melon

Listen up collegiates, I have some important information to pass on to you!! If you are searching for some last minute Christmas gifts for...

• The Newest Snapchat Emoji

Okay all; we have an exclusive tell-all with the newest addition of the star emoji. Take a glance at all of your friends on snapchat –...

• The Athleisurely Lifestyle

Ever want to just Nama’stay in bed? You’re not alone! Let’s face it, we all would much rather look cute and athletic rather than actually...

• Got the Can't Go Abroad Blues?

Do you have the “can’t go abroad” blues? Are you feeling trapped in the Stonehill bubble as the weather gets dreary and classrooms get...