Her Campus Stonehill Blog

• Got the Can't Go Abroad Blues?

Do you have the “can’t go abroad” blues? Are you feeling trapped in the Stonehill bubble as the weather gets dreary and classrooms get...

• Throwback Thursday

This week we felt like reminiscing on the past. Take a look at some of our favorite #TBT moments of our lifetime. Remeber coming home to...

• Team Swag's Season Ends

February 12, 2014: Team Swag’s final game of the season (for now) has been played. The team lost 50-20 to the Ball Busters. Team Swag was...

• HC Stonehill Loves Garnier!

At the very tail end of last semester, the people at Garnier were generous enough to send us some great samples of their Volume Extend...

• Highlights of the Grammy's

If there is a way to open an awards show that beats Beyoncé dancing on a chair with wet hair, I would like to know. Add her husband Jay-Z...

• Six Survival Tips for Finals Week

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Well, not quite yet. First, college students must survive the dreaded five days leading up to...

• Friendsgiving

The holiday season is on the brink of being in full swing. All the necessities for baked pumpkin goods are displayed at the front of the...

• Black Friday Survival Guide!

Well it’s almost that time of year! Oh you thought I meant Thanksgiving? No, no, no, I’m talking about the Super Bowl for shopaholics...

• How To: Rock the Statement Necklace

Being a fashionista is more than finding glamorous clothes at humble prices. After dedicating time to sifting through bargain racks, a girl...

• More to PR than Public Relations

A mont h in Los Angeles is hardly enough time to make my mark on the city- there’s still a long list of tourist attractions waiting to go...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style