Her Campus Stonehill Archives

• Got the Can't Go Abroad Blues?

Do you have the “can’t go abroad” blues? Are you feeling trapped in the Stonehill bubble as the weather gets dreary and classrooms get...

• Grab-The-Green Week Fall 2014!

This week there will be no disposable to-go containers sold at the Caf or the Hill in attempts to raise awareness for the amount of waste...

• Mason Griffin '16

This week we decided to nominate one of our favorite men at Stonehill College as this week's Campus Cutie. Mason Griffin: track and field...

• Grab The Green Week!

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 (All day) to Fri, 11/21/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Dining Commons
  • Throwback Thursday

This week we felt like reminiscing on the past. Take a look at some of our favorite #TBT moments of our lifetime. Remeber coming home to...

• Sarah Morse '17

If you have been to a field hockey game this season (and I hope you have) you have undoubtedly seen this Cutie tearing up the field and...

• Dylan Turner '17

Major and Minor: Currently undeclared due to a fear of commitment. Considering declaring an English Major and Theatre Minor. Hometown:...

• What sort of final would you rather have?

A solo, 30 minute presentation
    56% (5 votes)
    Group Project
    22% (2 votes)
    10 page paper
    22% (2 votes)
    Standard, hour and a half final exam
    0% (0 votes)
    Total votes: 9
  • Gina Cirillo '15

Hometown : Windham, Maine Major/Minor : Arts Administration/Cinema Studies Activities involved with on Campus : Stage Manager and board...

• Lacrosse 5k

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 04/27/2014 - 10:30 to 13:30
  • Katie Wood

Here she is folks, the woman, the myth, the legend. Yes, she no longer graces our presence on campus every day because she has graduated,...

• Relay for Life

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/11/2014 - 18:00 to Sat, 04/12/2014 - 06:00
    Location: 
    Sports Complex

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style