10 Mason Jar Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

For all of us running low on funds this Holiday season, surprise your loved ones with any of these creative “in a Jar” ideas, or create your own with all their favorites!

1. 365 Warm Wishes in a Jar – Write out 365 things you love about somone and put them in a decorated mason jar. A perfect, cheap, thoughtful gift for loved ones. 

2. Pamper Yourself in a Jar – Grab a big mason jar and throw in your favorite face masks, nail polish and individual sized beauty products!

3. Kisses in a Jar – Fill up your jar with Hershey Kisses to show your loved ones how much they mean to you

4. Get Well in a Jar – Help boost the immune system of your bestie by giving her a jar full of tissues, cough drops, Emergen-C, Advil, and warm wishes!

5. Cookie Mix in a Jar – Combine all the dry ingredience to make delicious cookies and attach a bow, perfect for anyone!

6. Bath Salts in a Jar – Fill up your mason jar with your favorite bath salts and pamper your loved ones!

7. Dog Biscuts in a Jar – Perfect for any dog lover, fill up the jar with a variety of dog biscuts!

8. Manicure in a Jar – Fill up with cotton balls, nail polish remover, a nail filer, and the prettiest polish you can find!

9. Hot Coco in a Jar – Pick up your favorite hot coco and load up on the marshmallows and you’re ready to go!

10. Summer in a Jar – Nothing better to look forward to than sitting under the sun, fill this jar up with sun screen, sunglasses, and anything fun and bright!

Annie Sweeney

Stonehill '18

.