This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

Life as a college student can be stressful. Classes, clubs, and getting through your Netflix queue can be extremely stressful. It’s proven that the best therapy for stressed out college students is dog videos, so here’s my top ten favorite dog videos to get you through this semester! 

10. Ah, yes. The Bobblehead dog. Thank you Vine, for these beautiful dog videos. RIP Vine, you will be missed. 

9. Can we have a golden retriever in every ambulance? Please? 

8. *Puts Mishka on Christmas list*

7. The struggle is real, Chow puppy, and we all understand. 

6. Who could stay mad at this little troublemaker? 

5. Do I need a Masterball to catch this Pokemon? 

4. Perfection. 

3. A true classic, ‘The Pug that Couldn’t Run,’ starring Loca the Pug. 

2. This video made me cry the first time I watched it. And by the first time, I mean every time.

1. Last but not least, *insert drum roll here,* Quincy! The howling dog that loves car rides and hates the vet, Quincy never fails to turn that frown upside down! 

Finals may be approaching quickly, but remember, these perfect pooches are the perfect stress relievers in your times of need!

Rep Image

Hi, I'm Tori! I'm a Public Health, Health Administration Major at Stockton University. You can usually find me in the library binge-studying, or knocking on my academic advisor's door with my quarter life crisis and various school issues. Tune in for some quality articles and pictures about Stockton!