This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stockton chapter.

Meet 23 year old Caitlyn Repa, a Stockton University ’15 graduate from Hammonton, New Jersey, with a degree in philosophy and religion!

1. How did you like your experience at Stockton? I loved Stockton! I had so many fun experiences there and learned so much. I never thought i’d miss it as much as I do!

2. Did you live on campus or commute? I commuted to Stockton from my house in Hammonton.

3. Were you in any clubs or activities on campus? I was in Phi Sigma Tau, which is an honor society for philosophy majors.

4. What are you doing now? Right now I am working as a real estate agent for Crowley & Carr real-estate agency in Hammonton, NJ. I also just got my Title license, which means I can now go to closing on listing.

5. What are your plans for the future? This spring I plan on applying to law school to continue my education to become an attorney. I’ve wanted to be an attorney for as long as I can remember and I’m excited to push that dream forward!

6. What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time I love to hunt! My dad has taken me hunting since I was a little girl and I’ve always been in love with it! I even have a pink crossbow!

Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University