Stetson Green is IN! Jewel tones make any girl look their best. Like this look? Try tones like sapphire and ruby red!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

Yes, we feel your pain! It’s not just yet cold enough to break out your colorful scarves or your petti coat jackets, but there are still ways to look fabulous in fall, even in sunny Florida. Instead of dressing in your typical long sleeved knit for fall, why not try a lovely chiffon top paired with great accessories? You’ll stay cool, and have that fabulous fall “look”… try this STETSON GREEN jewel tone trend! If your looking for a way to dress up your look, try the Peplum Dress for a classic look and an edgy twist! This dress paired with some leather equestrian style boots, and your ready to “wow” all of Palm Court.   

Alayna Burton is a junior at Stetson University pursing a degree in Communications and Journalism. Alayna’s passion for Her Campus began last year when she co-founded her branch in 2011 serving as Director of Publicity and Events, and now Alayna hopes to successfully lead her branch to success as Stetson’s HC Editor in Chief. Outside of Her Campus Alayna is heavily involved with her school, her community and her sorority. Serving on numerous boards and teams including but not limited to Stetson’s event programming board Hatter Productions as Assistant Director, The Deland Community’s fundraising team GreenFeather Executive Board as a day coordinator, The Delta Delta Delta sorority Vice President of Membership, Alayna has gained valuable experience with working with people as well as insight into the world of event planning as well as marketing, branding and public relations. Future goals for Alayna include working in the field of Broadcast Journalism in the Entertainment Industry.