The Sassiest Celeb on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

Abby Gargiulo, the beautiful seven-month year old pup has been roaming Stetson since the Fall 2012 semester. This isn’t your typical Belgian Malinois. Abby has been in college with her daddy, Chase Gargiulo, since she was only two weeks old! Living the life of a Stetson student, she has grown into quite the Hatter! After meeting her, there was no doubt that she was the celebrity we’ve always been looking for. Check out why we think she’s the sassiest dog around town!

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I enjoy prancing around on the Stetson Green chasing squirrels and showing off my wonderfully built body. Then I tan so I can look bronze and beautiful. My favorite is when daddy throws this circular yellow object for me to play fetch with.

Seems like you are active, who influenced you?

Well my daddy loves to make me run around, but my bestie/roomie Keira is what keeps me active so I can get hit on by the males.

What is your favorite place to kick it at?

I really enjoy the library. I get to lay under a table and hangout for hours. I always try to chase people in the library but there’s this long string that keeps on pulling me back that’s under daddy’s chair.

What is your favorite bar?

I love Brickhouse, but my all time favorite bar has to be The Blind Pig. I just love me some karaoke and licking a glass of beer there with my homies.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would def travel to Brussels, my hometown. I want to know more about my heritage.

If you could be any human which human would you choose to be?

Kim Kardashian, she is classy, sassy, and have you seen that booty? She’s also dating my dream guy Kanye. So jealous.

What is your favorite delicacy?

Puppy Chow just doesn’t cut it for me. I expect venison and filet mignon everyday or I can get very sassy. I also enjoy Belgian waffles to start off my morning.

Why do you sniff butts?

……you don’t do that? Awkward.

Are you a fan of cats?

No comment. Next question.

What is your favorite class?

If it was up to me I wouldn’t go to class. But daddy has to attend school for some reason, so all the classes are my favs.

Since HerCampus focuses on fashion, what is your favorite accessory?

Well daddy buys me anything I want, but my new favorite accessory is my Vineyard Vines yellow and pink lobster collar. It really brings out my eyes. I don’t appreciate when daddy makes me wear the service dog vest…..it’s heinous.

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

I would love some Christian Louboutin’s. The black brings out my paws and the red brings out my personality;). It would def help me prance like a stallion on my long runs.

What are your plans for the next four years at Stetson?

I have a set plan on getting a bachelor’s in squirrel hunting. I also plan meet my soul mate….gotta get laid sometime.