#Instagram: Top 10 WEEKEND Posts and Pics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

#Instagram: Top 10 FAV posts and pics!

Remember when taking a lot of artsy pictures used to be reserved for professional photographers and really indie hipsters? Well not anymore. Now with a clever little app called Instagram everyone is free to bring out there own little artsy side. The frenzy that Instagram created is taking storm. Almost anyone who owns a smart phone is taking filtered pictures of nature, parties, and especially food. Now that we are back at school, you are bound to see people both using and abusing this app. Here are the top 10 things you are most likely to see on Instagram after a crazy weekend!

#instaparty : Together at last! After a nice fall break apart expect lots of pictures of Red Solo Cups, some games of Beer Pong, Various forms of alcohol and of course all of the girls squeezing together at their respective pregames (and pre-pregames).

#instagone :Good old Bill and Franks. Let’s be honest, the majority of Stetson students go to BrickHouse on the weekends. So don’t be shocked to see many of your fellow students upload a ton of not so sober pictures. Whether the picture is of a group of people sitting down, or taking a round. Expect the unexpected and some pretty funny uploads. #instagone

#instafat :The one thing you hear no one complain about is using their points on Dominos. So what if you spent your whole summer loosing 10 pounds and getting into fabulous shape. We all know the feeling: after a late night out there’s no better way to spend your hatter points on 3 large pizzas and breadsticks from Dominos. Let’s be honest, we all feel a little less guilty about splurging if we Instagram our food.

#instatoga If you think there done, you’re wrong. It doesn’t matter which frat you prefer the best. There will be a themed party or social. Whether it’s at Ace of Clubs or at a frat house, you’re bound to see you’re Instagram news feed full of togas, all white outfits, and other themed party’s.

#Instasoaked: The notorious Stetson Sprinklers. Of course you’re going to see a plethora of pictures of this water, only because they’re on 24/7. Take a stroll down any sidewalk Friday, Saturday, or Sunday morning and you’re bound get soaked. If you want to walk on the side walk to stay dry you might want to think twice. Because not only do they water the side walk but they also water you.

#instabored :Oh you’re bored? Check your Instagram and you will see the classic cheesy smile into the front camera of an Iphone. We all do it so it shouldn’t come as a surprise. So if it’s day or night be ready for someone’s face to show up.

#Instafit :Plenty of us will want to burn off the extra calories we acquire all weekend with a trip to the gym. Those of us with little to no desire to even move on Sunday morning will opt to motivate ourselves with an Instagram of our sweet new sneakers.

#instacaffeine :After a weekend of going out you can bet that the Coffee shop will be just as packed as Brickhouse was on Saturday night. Everyone needs a little pick me up after a long weekend.

#instacool :There’s nothing like waking up at noon after a long day and night. So be ready to see some pictures before it get’s to cold to tan for us here in Deland. Our pool is so pretty we don’t even need an Instagram filter to get an artsy pic of it

#instafooked :Of course you’re going to let the world (everyone you accepted on Instagram) that you procrastinated until Sunday to do all of your work. But hey, at least you’re doing it! Even better go to the library and post some pictures of all your work spread out on the table with tons of pens. This only reassures your followers that you’re not actually doing your work, you just need to arrange it that way to upload it onto Instagram.

Now not only are we able to re-live our weekends through Facebook and Twitter, but also through the many crazy pictures of Instagram. #instamemory.