Her Campus Stetson Campus Celebrities

• Camp Counselor: Emma Ehrlich

Meet Emma Ehrlich! She is an eighteen year old freshman, Discovery major with an interest in environmental studies, biology, community...

• Dereck Williams

Meet Dereck Williams, the new Campus Celebrity! Dereck is an education major and is super involved on campus and is always seen with a huge...

• Hats off to the Class of 2014!

Hats off to the seniors! They have finally made it through four years with more changes that anyone could ever image... Since their arrival...

• Say Cheese!

Photo taken at the Volusia County Fair Meet Ernie Castro! Originally from San Fransisco, Ernie studies E-Technology here at Stetson...

• #HighlyEducated

Name: Mark Nagrani Major: Biology Year: Senior Hometown: Daytona, FL Mark Nagrani, the senior Pre-Med student and otherwise known as Jakobe...

• Look Out For DJ Smokey Bear!

When did you start DJing? I started DJing last year. How did you start DJing? Have you always been a fan of music? I’m a big fan of all...

• The Biggest Diva on Campus

John Rigsby the fabulous diva on Stetson, is HerCampus’s new celeb! This Digital Arts major always brings a smile to anyone with his...

• The Sassiest Celeb on Campus

Abby Gargiulo, the beautiful seven-month year old pup has been roaming Stetson since the Fall 2012 semester. This isn’t your typical...

• Dustin Dingus

This week, HC got a chance to catch up with one of the premier golfers at Stetson University. Dustin Dingus, a freshmen from Palm Harbor,...

• Nicole Nigrani: From Labs to Abs!

Spending the majority of her time in Sage Hall, Nicole Nagrani may seem like any other biology/ chemistry major, but as the saying goes “...

• Alex Beckett

The ladies of Stetson all want to know why are you famous in Asia? I wouldn't say famous. In China, Japan, and especially Thailand, being a...

• Andrew Wexler

Since when did you know you wanted to pursue a career in music? It seems like forever now. I was in eighth grade, I think... 13 years old...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style