Her Campus Stetson Snapshot

• Orlando Fashion Week

Fall fashion was all the buzz at last week’s semiannual Orlando International Fashion Week. With styles by designers Isabel Tse, Athyntiq,...

• Fit is the New Skinny

As an avid reader of Self, a devoted gym enthusiast, and newly found health finatic, there is so much that the industry doesn't tell you!...

• Playful Plaid

Plaid, a fabric originally referred to as tartan in the UK, made its way to US fashion in the 1930’s. Most popularily seen in the TV show...

• Ready or Knit

Ready or not, we're back to Square One... That awkward style flip between Summer and Fall where the styles change to better suit those in...

• #TRENDING: Fall Fashion in Florida

It's that time of year again! Fall semester is here and there’s no doubt that back to school fashion is surely on your mind. Her Campus is...

• Tickle Me Pink

What better way to welcome the warm weather this week with a hot pink low back dress? Stay classy, girly, and cute, while showing off that...

• Did Someone Say Tea Time?

Throw back to Gossip Girl! Although Gossip Girl might be considered "old", the style of tea length dresses never fades. Pair this type of...

• Leggings with a Twist

Leggings have always been in style, but start mixing it up by wearing these bohemiam style pants!

• Have a Spring Fling With Floral

One of the biggest trends of this Spring is floral! Whether it be a jacket, pants, bag, or fedora, head to the store and be one of the...

• Cream of the Crop

Become part of the trend and start shopping for pastel and cream colored crop tops!

• Baby, It's Cold Outside

With the huge cold front on its way to Florida, it's time to bundle up! Try finding an infinity scarf! They are very warm, and are no-...

• Our Lips Are Sealed

There's nothing more sexy and sophisticated than deep red lips, silver jewlery, and a shimmer top!

• Holiday Fashion

Pair edgy shorts and belt with a basic shirt for the cutest holiday outfit!

• Fifty Shades of Black

Wear all black and break up the color with a big white graphic tee and look cute while staying comfortable during the crunch time of the...

• Out with the Old, In with the Blue

It's formal season which means it's time to start looking for a dress! Try finding a long blue dress to spice things up! Not only is blue...

• Blast from the Past!

SPOTTED : Nicole Ingham wearing a 70s looking outfit... WE LOVE IT ! With bright colors in for the season, this orange tribal print maxi...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style