Her Campus Stetson Blog

• Make Yourself Be Happy

Have you ever been in the position where you broke up with someone, but they are so addictive that you can’t even keep yourself away? Take...

• Fall in love with your nail polish

Fall is in the air ladies! It’s finally October and you can practically smell pumpkin spice latte everywhere you go. Now that summertime is...

• Get Ahead, and Stay Ahead

In the midst of constant algorithms, platforms, and marketing tools coming to life that we are all having to learn on a day-to-day basis,...

• Starting Off Fall Semester Right!

Listen up ladies! The first full week of classes are finally over but the fun has only begun for this semester! Stetson has major events...

• Put Some Spring in Your Step

The sun is shining and the weathers getting warmer. It’s finally spring and time to put those boots back in the closet! Spring fashion is...

• 'Tis the Season

Get ready ladies and gents, spring is almost here! Do you know what that means? Spring fever is on the horizon. This is the time to find...

• Tips to Grab His Attention

It’s almost Christmas time, which not only means holiday spirit, presents, snow, and treasured family time, but it also means that the boy...

• Post Fall Break Skin Detox

And... we are back! After coming back from Fall break, it is almost necessary to detox and clear your system of the toxins that are in your...

• Did That Really Just Happen?!

So it’s been a few weeks since the start of college and it has been a bit crazy which means we all have our embarrassing stories... But who...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style