Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Stetson Blog

Starting Off Fall Semester Right!

By Pamela Ochoa
September 1, 2014 - 8:56pm

Listen up ladies! The first full week of classes are finally over but the fun has only begun for this semester! Stetson has major events going on this year and we just cannot wait to keep you posted! This weekend will be the start of football! Bringing all the excitement of tailgating along with it, there will be drink specials everywhere this weekend to celebrate our football team starting off the season. Make sure to stop by The Pig to check out their new DJ and drink specials! READ MORE

Put Some Spring in Your Step

By Mallory Musso
April 21, 2014 - 3:12pm

The sun is shining and the weathers getting warmer. It’s finally spring and time to put those boots back in the closet!  Spring fashion is not just about your clothes, but your shoes too.  So let your feet show off springs fun and flirty new styles! First up on our list is the oh-so comfy slip on sneakers!  They are great for days that are sunny but still a little chilly.  Not to mention they are comfortable and add a casual but chic look to any outfit! READ MORE

The Appropriate Way to Not Wear Pants

By Mallory Musso
April 8, 2014 - 11:29pm

A very wise woman once said, "Dresses exist for those who are no good at picking out outfits!" The majority of the female population would agree because a dress is already put together- It is a whole outfit in one piece.  Basically, a dress is the best thing a girl can possibly own.  Dresses force you to look ready for the day, when secretly there is zero effort involved.  Another secret about dresses is that they are an appropriate way to avoid wearing pants.  You can be lazy, but presentable at the same time!  Which brings us to the new spring style: the shirtdress. READ MORE

Pushing Through that Cold with Style!

By Mallory Musso
March 26, 2014 - 2:40pm

I think we can all agree getting sick in college is one of the worst things ever.  We have all been there... You feel a cold approaching during the weekend but you push yourself to go out anyways.  Sunday night comes and you are sick as a dog and have a ton of work to do for the upcoming week, but all you want to do is stay in bed and watch Netflix with soup.  Getting ready for class is not something you want to begin thinking about and that's why Her Campus has got you covered. For the days you actually have to go out into the world and would rather not look like you just walked out of a homeless shelter, here are a few outfit ideas that are cute, comfortable, and require minimal effort. READ MORE...

'Tis the Season

By Gretchen Lonergan
March 16, 2014 - 6:04pm

Get ready ladies and gents, spring is almost here! Do you know what that means? Spring fever is on the horizon. This is the time to find out if your winter fling will make it or break it. The spring semester is slowly but surely drawing to a close. Soon students will be leaving school and heading off to their summer jobs, internships, vacations, and more school. Couples have no choice but to determine whether or not they are going to make things official or call it quits.  READ MORE

Top 11 Places Other Than the Library

By Mallory Musso
March 8, 2014 - 11:05am

It's nearing the end of the semester and most of us are beginning to panic whether you are a senior with not enough cultural credits, a junior with no plan for senior research, a sophomore freaking out about getting that internship, or even a freshman worrying about their final GPA for the first year of college. With the times getting even more hectic, a change of scenery can help wandering eyes when you should be concentrating on homework, research, and summer plans. READ MORE

Spring Training: Getting Long Hair Fast!

By anonymous
February 8, 2014 - 10:16pm

For the ladies who have cute bobs, pixie cuts, or shoulder length hair, have you ever wanted that natural long luscious hair?! Growing out your hair may take some time, but with a few smart and simple steps, your hair will grow in no time! The first thing you need to do is adjust your diet. A healthy diet that incorporates a mix of protein and nutrients can improve the condition of your hair. Balanced eating keeps follicles strong and keeps hair from breaking easily.  READ MORE

Tips to Grab His Attention

By courtney
November 24, 2013 - 10:02pm

It’s almost Christmas time, which not only means holiday spirit, presents, snow, and treasured family time, but it also means that the boy you have been hanging out with lately might possibly want to be permanent cuddle buddies!  While the holidays are times for couples to form, it is also ranked one of the top seasons for heartbreak. Regardless of what situation you find yourself in, you definitely want to look the best you can either to win your man’s heart or to look even better without him!  READ MORE

5 Tricks for a Better DIY Manicure!

By courtney
October 25, 2013 - 12:11am

It seems as if when anyone is in desperate need for a manicure, there is never enough time to make it to the spa! Fortunately, there are easy and amazing tools you can use right at home! I decided to put together a few basic but extremely helpful nail tricks and tips you can use at home!  READ MORE

Post Fall Break Skin Detox

By Anonymous Contributor
October 15, 2013 - 8:00am

And... we are back! After coming back from Fall break, it is almost necessary to detox and clear your system of the toxins that are in your body! Check out how to create a fun, easy, and natural homemade spa treatment! The best part of this recipe is that all of the ingredients you need are found right in your kitchen! Since the weather is starting to change and it is getting a little chilly, the skin dries out rather quickly! However, with this amazing body scrub,  your skin will be left feeling nothing but smooth and beauitful! With the lemon that is used in this particular scrub, pores will be unglogged and skin will become radiant once again! The oils from the mixture will also leave you with soft, healthy glowing skin. ...