Her Campus Stetson Archives

• Orlando Fashion Week

Fall fashion was all the buzz at last week’s semiannual Orlando International Fashion Week. With styles by designers Isabel Tse, Athyntiq,...

• Small Town Gentleman

Tall, Smart, and handsome are attributes that go hand in hand with this weeks campus cutie. Peter John or Pj, as he goes by, is an all...

• 5 Ways to Make it to Winter Break

Are you in the mid-semester slump? I know everyone else is wondering if this semester is EVER going to end. Ever since fall break, we have...

• The Philosopher

Always bringing good vibes wherever he goes, our new campus cutie is the ultimate laid back guy. Cole Simpson, a Junior and Philosophy/...

• Fit is the New Skinny

As an avid reader of Self, a devoted gym enthusiast, and newly found health finatic, there is so much that the industry doesn't tell you!...

• Make Yourself Be Happy

Have you ever been in the position where you broke up with someone, but they are so addictive that you can’t even keep yourself away? Take...

• Camp Counselor: Emma Ehrlich

Meet Emma Ehrlich! She is an eighteen year old freshman, Discovery major with an interest in environmental studies, biology, community...

• Playful Plaid

Plaid, a fabric originally referred to as tartan in the UK, made its way to US fashion in the 1930’s. Most popularily seen in the TV show...

• Florida Cutie

Our newest campus cutie, Cory Hyatt, is the typical Florida gentleman. Coming straight from Jacksonville, this cutie loves to soak up the...

• Fall in love with your nail polish

Fall is in the air ladies! It’s finally October and you can practically smell pumpkin spice latte everywhere you go. Now that summertime is...

• Hotto Moscato

We’ve all heard the saying “tall, dark, and handsome,” but it’s safe to say that you have yet to experience the presence of someone who...

• Get Ahead, and Stay Ahead

In the midst of constant algorithms, platforms, and marketing tools coming to life that we are all having to learn on a day-to-day basis,...

• Ready or Knit

Ready or not, we're back to Square One... That awkward style flip between Summer and Fall where the styles change to better suit those in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style