Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Stetson Archives

With the school year winding down, how would you rate the 2013-2014 year at Stetson? (5-The best, 1-The worst)

By Hayden Ann Sorensen

Pay It Forward Movie

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:20am

Come and enjoy the movie, "Pay It Forward". The Pay It Forward movement is the act of repaying a good deed by doing a good deed for someone else (not towards the origional beneficiary). Attendees will be exposed to certain acts of kindness that is possible throughout everyday activities. They will also experience ways of 'paying it forward' in their surrounding communities and how they can make the biggest difference in someone's life by the smallest action. READ MORE

28 Days Movie Night

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:12am

Come join us in supporting Students Against Destructive Decisions by watching the movie 28 days.   **Cultural credit is available for this event. READ MORE

Do the Walk of Shame... In style

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:07am

Flash back to the 90s... Borrow your boyfriend's button down and rock this style for a comfortable, fresh, and edgy look! READ MORE

Stetson Showcase **Cultural Credit**

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 11, 2014 - 10:50pm

Come and support friends at Senior Showcase! Seniors will be presenting their various senior research projects across campus featuring posters, papers, performances, and exhibitions. With all classes cancelled, there isn't a reason to miss it!  READ MORE

The Appropriate Way to Not Wear Pants

By Mallory Musso
April 8, 2014 - 11:29pm

A very wise woman once said, "Dresses exist for those who are no good at picking out outfits!" The majority of the female population would agree because a dress is already put together- It is a whole outfit in one piece.  Basically, a dress is the best thing a girl can possibly own.  Dresses force you to look ready for the day, when secretly there is zero effort involved.  Another secret about dresses is that they are an appropriate way to avoid wearing pants.  You can be lazy, but presentable at the same time!  Which brings us to the new spring style: the shirtdress. READ MORE

What are you looking forward towards the end of the school year?

By Hayden Ann Sorensen

Spring Blood Drive

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 5, 2014 - 11:38pm

Stetson is having the annual Spring Blood Drive this week! The Bloodmobile will be located behind the Stetson Green (between the library and Conrad Hall). Please remember to bring identification. Each donor will receive a limited edition OneBlood T-shirt, free pizza from Papa Johns, and a free voucher to Papa Johns DeLand. All eligible ALYX donors will also receive a free $10 Darden gift card by mail. (ALYX is a donation process in which double the amount of red blood cells is collected compared to a regular whole blood donation.)
READ MORE

Hatter Saturday

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 5, 2014 - 11:32pm

Hatter Saturday is a day for the enrolled and admitted students for the class of 2018 to familiarize themselves with the school. Besides the fun that is planned for them, help improve their experience by mingling with the soon-to-be freshman class of Fall 2014! READ MORE

Tickle Me Pink

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 5, 2014 - 11:28pm

What better way to welcome the warm weather this week with a hot pink low back dress? Stay classy, girly, and cute, while showing off that back you've been working on! READ MORE