Her Campus Stetson Archives

• Tattoos for the Basics

1. Underboob Cursive Script 2. Base of neck Tattoo 3. Somethin for da fingers 4. The cute little elephant 5. "Wanderlust" fancy words 6...

• End of Year College Bucket List

Graduation is fast approaching and it is going to be time to say goodbye to all the classes and parties and hello to the real world. Which...

• Let the Adventure Begin

It’s about that point during spring break…the excitement from the beginning has dwindled and in its place we feel the pressure of finding a...

• From Ramen to Rachel

Whether you’re a freshman on your own for the first time or an upper classman still trying to figure it out, nothing makes a long day...

• Orlando Fashion Week

Fall fashion was all the buzz at last week’s semiannual Orlando International Fashion Week. With styles by designers Isabel Tse, Athyntiq,...

• Small Town Gentleman

Tall, Smart, and handsome are attributes that go hand in hand with this weeks campus cutie. Peter John or Pj, as he goes by, is an all...

• 5 Ways to Make it to Winter Break

Are you in the mid-semester slump? I know everyone else is wondering if this semester is EVER going to end. Ever since fall break, we have...

• The Philosopher

Always bringing good vibes wherever he goes, our new campus cutie is the ultimate laid back guy. Cole Simpson, a Junior and Philosophy/...

• Fit is the New Skinny

As an avid reader of Self, a devoted gym enthusiast, and newly found health finatic, there is so much that the industry doesn't tell you!...

• Make Yourself Be Happy

Have you ever been in the position where you broke up with someone, but they are so addictive that you can’t even keep yourself away? Take...

• Camp Counselor: Emma Ehrlich

Meet Emma Ehrlich! She is an eighteen year old freshman, Discovery major with an interest in environmental studies, biology, community...

• Playful Plaid

Plaid, a fabric originally referred to as tartan in the UK, made its way to US fashion in the 1930’s. Most popularily seen in the TV show...

• Florida Cutie

Our newest campus cutie, Cory Hyatt, is the typical Florida gentleman. Coming straight from Jacksonville, this cutie loves to soak up the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style