Her Campus Stetson Archives

• Orlando Fashion Week

Fall fashion was all the buzz at last week’s semiannual Orlando International Fashion Week. With styles by designers Isabel Tse, Athyntiq,...

• Small Town Gentleman

Tall, Smart, and handsome are attributes that go hand in hand with this weeks campus cutie. Peter John or Pj, as he goes by, is an all...

• 5 Ways to Make it to Winter Break

Are you in the mid-semester slump? I know everyone else is wondering if this semester is EVER going to end. Ever since fall break, we have...

• The Philosopher

Always bringing good vibes wherever he goes, our new campus cutie is the ultimate laid back guy. Cole Simpson, a Junior and Philosophy/...

• Fit is the New Skinny

As an avid reader of Self, a devoted gym enthusiast, and newly found health finatic, there is so much that the industry doesn't tell you!...

• Make Yourself Be Happy

Have you ever been in the position where you broke up with someone, but they are so addictive that you can’t even keep yourself away? Take...

• Camp Counselor: Emma Ehrlich

Meet Emma Ehrlich! She is an eighteen year old freshman, Discovery major with an interest in environmental studies, biology, community...

• Playful Plaid

Plaid, a fabric originally referred to as tartan in the UK, made its way to US fashion in the 1930’s. Most popularily seen in the TV show...

• Florida Cutie

Our newest campus cutie, Cory Hyatt, is the typical Florida gentleman. Coming straight from Jacksonville, this cutie loves to soak up the...