Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Stetson Archives

Wolf of Central Florida: Aaron Matthias

By Taylor Ravenna
October 7, 2014 - 8:55pm

Meet Aaron Matthias! He is a junior and a double major in Marketing and Family Enterprise from Long Island, New York. His interests and hobbies include lacrosse, soccer, going to the gym, anything that has to do with protein, cooking, chilling with friends, bartending, watching movies, listening to music - mostly Drake, dancing (hip-hop), community service, and long walks on the beach. READ MORE

Frank Barbera Receives an Award for Best Dissertation

By Taylor Ravenna
October 1, 2014 - 10:01pm

READ MORE

Fall in love with your nail polish

By Courtney Welch
September 30, 2014 - 12:53am

Fall is in the air ladies! It’s finally October and you can practically smell pumpkin spice latte everywhere you go. Now that summertime is finally ending, so are all of the summer beauty tips you have been living by for the past few months. That being said, new tips must be forming to correlate with the new season so you can look your absolute best this fall! READ MORE

White After Labor Day: Fab or Flawed

By allison tankersley
September 29, 2014 - 8:26pm

For centuries, we have been told that wearing white after Labor Day is considered bad fashion etiquette. What is the madness behind a rule that prohibits you from wearing a color that not only compliments every skin tone and body type but also can be matched with any other color of clothing or accessories in your closet. Some etiquette experts argue that the rule is there for practical reasons such as trying to beat the summer heat in white, or that the rule is historical, or even symbolic. Whatever the reason may be is it really a fashion rule we should follow? READ MORE

Hotto Moscato

By Single Girl
September 26, 2014 - 9:06am

We’ve all heard the saying “tall, dark, and handsome,” but it’s safe to say that you have yet to experience the presence of someone who fits the description, if you haven’t met our latest Campus Cutie, Danny Moscato. READ MORE

Get Ahead, and Stay Ahead

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
September 26, 2014 - 6:01am

In the midst of constant algorithms, platforms, and marketing tools coming to life that we are all having to learn on a day-to-day basis, don’t get carried away with the future of digital marketing and forget about what’s happening now! As always, Google has come to the rescue with their Digital Marketing Course available online. From the introductory information of digital marketing to the deep analysis of analytics, you have the opportunity become digitally saavy in only a few modules. READ MORE

Life On The Other Side: Dealing with the Loss of Your Rush Crush to Your Rival Sorority

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
September 26, 2014 - 5:00am

Recruitment is something all Greeks look forward to and dread at the same time. Sleepless nights, forgetting to eat, changing plans, raging hormones, and all types of other stress that go into the whole process. On the bright side, everyone is extremely excited to go out, meet new PNMs, and especially scope out their potential little. READ MORE

Ready or Knit

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
September 25, 2014 - 4:31am

Ready or not, we're back to Square One... That awkward style flip between Summer and Fall where the styles change to better suit those in the north and those in the south are left having to make due until the weather gets colder three months later. While the denim-on-denim style is beginning to fade, the knit-on-knit style is coming to life. With knits making their way back into the wardrobes of many, not only can you stay comfortable- but stylish too! Check out the top 3 styles of the Fall: Knit Dress READ MORE

Single Girl Diaries: How young is too young? College Cougars

By Single Girl
September 19, 2014 - 5:30am

There comes a time in every college girl’s life where we are no longer the new girl on the block. This of course comes with its perks. We know where all the parties are and what fraternities have the hottest guys, but there’s also a downside to this. Besides the competition with incoming freshmen girls (on their own for the first time and fresh out of a steady high school relationship), our selection of older, eligible men dwindles every year. Eventually, we sit at the top of the food chain and we’re left with the senior males who we know everyone they’ve been with their entire college career (the good, the bad, and the ugly…literally), and the underclassmen. Here’s the pro’s and con’s to dating the younger males and I’ll let you decide, how young is...

Tri Delta Pancake Flip

By Anonymous Author
September 13, 2014 - 5:22pm

Come join Tri Delta in raising awareness for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through attending the annual Pancake Flip! Aside from having all you can eat pancakes, other activities include dancing, photo booths, games, and more! For only $5.00 a ticket, and $10.00 for VIP, it's going to be an amazing event for an amazing cause hosted by amazing women.  READ MORE