Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Stetson Archives

Final Examinations

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 26, 2014 - 9:02pm

READ MORE

The Senior Year Curve Ball

By Alayna Burton
April 26, 2014 - 8:49pm

"There's a possibility you might not graduate in May" were the words I was told weeks before Fall semester was ending. My brain in panic mode, my eyes watering and my mouth mumbling words of disappointment were all emotional responses to a situation that seemed to be ending my once successful college career. READ MORE

Baseball Cutie

By Pamela Ochoa
April 24, 2014 - 4:31pm

Name: Tyler Warmoth Age: 21 Class: Junior Major: Finance Hometown: Orlando, Florida What do you like most about Stetson? I like that everyone knows everyone and being close to home because I’m a mommas boy.   What is your favorite part about playing baseball? I’m a competitive guy so I like the competition. And I think I would go crazy here if I didn’t play baseball.   READ MORE

Put Some Spring in Your Step

By Mallory Musso
April 21, 2014 - 3:12pm

The sun is shining and the weathers getting warmer. It’s finally spring and time to put those boots back in the closet!  Spring fashion is not just about your clothes, but your shoes too.  So let your feet show off springs fun and flirty new styles! First up on our list is the oh-so comfy slip on sneakers!  They are great for days that are sunny but still a little chilly.  Not to mention they are comfortable and add a casual but chic look to any outfit! READ MORE

Top 18 Rumors We Wish Were True

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 19, 2014 - 5:06pm

With all the changes Stetson is undergoing, there have been countless rumors that students have gotten excited about, yet nothing has happened. Check out the top 18 rumors we wish were true: 1.) The mascot is changing 2.) Chick-Fil-A is coming to campus 3.) Panera is coming to downtown DeLand 4.) The "coffee shop" is actually going to serve Starbucks 5.) More parking lots are being created 6.) The cost of tuition will stay the same from the time you are a freshman to when you graduate READ MORE

Hats off to the Class of 2014!

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 19, 2014 - 4:57pm

Hats off to the seniors! They have finally made it through four years with more changes that anyone could ever image... Since their arrival in 2010, the seniors have experienced the addition the club lacrosse, club sand volleyball, club indoor vollyeball, football, new landscaping, the tearing down of Stetson Hall, the arrival of a new sorority, the addition of a new fraternity, and are leaving Stetson with a larger student body than ever recorded. Through the good times and the bad, the seniors have seen it all and have been an example to the rest of us. READ MORE

With the school year winding down, how would you rate the 2013-2014 year at Stetson? (5-The best, 1-The worst)

By Hayden Ann Sorensen

Pay It Forward Movie

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:20am

Come and enjoy the movie, "Pay It Forward". The Pay It Forward movement is the act of repaying a good deed by doing a good deed for someone else (not towards the origional beneficiary). Attendees will be exposed to certain acts of kindness that is possible throughout everyday activities. They will also experience ways of 'paying it forward' in their surrounding communities and how they can make the biggest difference in someone's life by the smallest action. READ MORE

28 Days Movie Night

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:12am

Come join us in supporting Students Against Destructive Decisions by watching the movie 28 days.   **Cultural credit is available for this event. READ MORE

Do the Walk of Shame... In style

By Hayden Ann Sorensen
April 17, 2014 - 11:07am

Flash back to the 90s... Borrow your boyfriend's button down and rock this style for a comfortable, fresh, and edgy look! READ MORE