Features

• Advice to Incoming First Years

There are going to be few things harder in life then the transition from high school to college. Many go in unsure of what it is going to...

• Why 'Walk Up, Not Out' Is Toxic

On Wednesday, March 14th, 2018, students all across the nation gathered their stuff and walked out of class at 10 am. This peaceful protest...

• 75 Date Ideas

Running out of ideas for your next date night? We’ve got you covered, below you will find 75 date ideas! 1. Drive-in theatre 2. Ghost tour...

• LGBT Crash Course

Are you trying to become more educated about all things LGBTQ+? Here’s a good place to start. Terms to Know Sexual orientation: refers to...

• How To Be A GIRL BOSS

As women it is hard to feel appreciated and confident in our own skin in a world dominated by men, and in a world where women don’t always...

• Making Money on the Side

Trying to break out of the stereotype of “broke college student”? Here are some odd jobs and unique ways to make a little money on the side...

• 6 Ways to Show Self-Love

I would like to preface this with, these will not work for everyone. However, everyone has something that helps them de-stress when they...

• (Not so cute) Self Love

Self-love has become a pop culture movement, but is it happening in the wrong ways? Bubble baths and scented candles are great and make for...

• Bullet Journaling 101

If you haven’t heard already, one of the newest trends circulating social media is bullet journaling. Personally, I have been using my own...

• Beginners Guide to Therapy

Starting therapy can seem intimidating at first, and you might have no idea what to expect or where to start. Don’t worry, we’ve got you...

• LGBT Health Conference

LGBTQ+ health topics have a history of going unacknowledged but not anymore. The end of March will see the second annual Opportunity...

• Solving Problems with Roommates

Roommates can be a lot of fun, but sometimes you can hit a rough patch. Here’s our top tips for how to (effectively) work through problems...

• Introvert's Guide to Socializing

It’s undeniable: going off to college is exciting; but it can also be nerve-wracking. For introverts especially, that nervousness often can...

• Reasons to Love Small Schools

When you think of college, it’s easy to jump to a stereotypical state university that’s big on sports and Greek life. That image could not...