Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

October Cardinalscopes

Aries

(March 21-April 19)
Aries chicks are so spontaneous. Your friends think of you as a super exciting person with so many ideas. October is your primetime to do what you do best—get involved in some event planning! Only Aries has the creative spark to throw an all-campus event that will really draw everybody. But make sure to follow-through, you tend to have a problem with things that take too much of your attention.

Taurus
(April 20-May 20)
Mama Taurus, that's what they call you. You're such a caretaker. Someone in your friend group is having a some trouble adjusting back to school and you're trying to be there for them as much as you can. But tight-lipped Taurus needs to practice opening up emotionally too. Try venting over a Venti Pumpkin Spice at the new Starbucks with a buddy—you'll feel so much better.

Gemini
(May 21-June 20)
Talk talk talk talk talk. Geminis can talk for days. At each discussion section and dorm meeting you charm people with your verbosity that you pride as one of your greatest qualities. But in the spirit of fall, think about turning a new leaf and working on your listening skills. Maybe if you try limiting your input to just one comment, it might come out as a real "gem" and impressive everyone in the room.

Cancer
(June 21- July 22)
Fall quarter is a new and exciting time. Get the scoop from your pals on the Row & amp yourself up for all the events that are coming up in October. Sometimes Cancer has the tendency to just want to be comfortable and relax with simple home-y pleasures, but you need to push yourself out of your comfort-zone this month and really take advantage that's everything that's out there. I hear Sigma Nu has a party, you going?

Leo
(July 23-August 22)
You've probably been told this again and again—You're a born leader. Now is your time to shake that lion's mane and show everyone who's the boss. If you've been toying with the idea of running for Dorm President or launching that club, you should go for it with full force. Success is in the stars for Leo ladies this month if they put their minds to it.

Virgo
(August 23-September22)
Giirrrrlll, you have got to stop being so nit picky. Yeah, your roomie forgot to make her bed. AND your hallmates keep leaving their hair in the shower—but you can't let everything get to you! Embrace your messy side and let out some of that stress by playing some beach volleyball at Wilbur Field. Earth signs like Virgo benefit from quality time spent outdoors.

Pages

Fill out my online form.
You Might Also Like...