Jamba Juice Secret Menu Revealed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stanford chapter.

You’re waiting in line at Jamba Juice and can’t help but overhear the girl in front of you. “I’ll have a 16 ounce White Gummi,” she orders ostentatiously. “A white gummy?” you wonder, quickly scanning the menu, even though you can practically recite it by memory. Just as you’re about to write this girl off as a smoothie n00b who clearly needs glasses, the cashier winks and hands her a receipt. Um, what?

Jamba Juice has a secret menu, that’s what! You may have heard of the Pink Star or even the White Gummi, but Jamba has an entire menu complete with 39 top-secret flavors. The sense of secrecy behind this unpublished menu has contributed to a sort of elite, smoothie-savvy society. And let’s be real here, who doesn’t love secrets— or better yet, secret societies!

Read on and you too can be part of the secret smoothie club. Just be weary, not all employees are fully versed in the classified vernacular, so don’t be too surprised if you order the Penis Shooter and the cashier looks at you as if you’ve just flashed him your ta-tas. 

1. Pina Colada: Do you like pineapple juice, frozen yogurt, pineapple sherbet and bananas? Or getting caught in the rain?
  2. Wake Up Call: Who needs an alarm when you have a cup full of orange juice, lemonade, strawberries, peaches, banana, and orange and pineapple sherbet!
  3. Banana Cream Pie: Frozen yogurt, banana, and soymilk… that’s what I call a slice—well, slurp—of Heaven.
  4. White Gummi (Bear): A combination of peach juice, soymilk, frozen mangos, and pineapple, raspberry, and orange sherbet. This drink tastes exactly like a gummy bear— but not just any gummy bear, the mysteriously mouthwatering clear kind.
  5. Fruity Pebbles: Didn’t think your favorite childhood cereal could get any better? Think again! This mixture of soymilk and all the sherbets is a delightful treat.
  6. Sourpatch Kid: The ultimate sourfest— lemonade, blueberries, and lime, pineapple, raspberry and orange sherbet.
  7. Skittles: Apparently to taste the rainbow all you have to do is mix peaches, lemonade, lime sherbet, frozen yogurt and strawberries. De-lish! 
  8. Push Pop: Contrary to the name, there’s no manual labor required to enjoy this yummy blend of strawberries, mangos and peaches.
  9. Strawberry Shortcake: Pineapple juice, soymilk, frozen yogurt, pineapple sherbet and strawberries make this drink the ultimate indulgence.
  10. Orange Dream Machine: A true dream team of flavors—vanilla yogurt, orange sherbet, low-fat milk and orange juice.
  11. Blue Gummi: Okay, so there’s not really a blue gummy bear, but this mix of soymilk, raspberry juice, blueberries and orange sherbet will make you wish there were!
  12. Pacific Passion: Falling in love with this dreamy blend of passion fruit and mango juice, sherbet, strawberries and peaches is almost too easy.
  13. Penis Shooter: Unclear exactly what’s in this one, but we dare ya to try it!
  14. Pink Star (Starburst): Lemonade, soymilk, raspberry sherbet, frozen yogurt, sorbet and fresh strawberries make this a delicious “juicy contradiction.”
  15. Bluetopia: A perfect balance of blueberry— Sir Thomas More would approve!
  16. Smarties: No false advertising here—this mix of soymilk, blueberries, pineapple and raspberry sherbet is genius! 
  17. Green Gummi: Soymilk, peach juice and lime sherbet give this drink a sweet taste with a touch of sour.
  18. Strawberries Lightnin’: A strawberry-lover’s ultimate fantasy.
  19. Chocolate Gummi: Same as the White Gummi Bear, but with a chocolate base. Yum!
  20. Thank You Jesus: When you count your blessings, better count this drink twice! It’s made of lemonade, strawberries, soymilk and pineapple and lime sherbet.
  21. Raspberry Dreamin’: Like raspberries? You’ll love this mix of raspberry juice, raspberry sherbet, soymilk and frozen yogurt.
  22. Berry Depressing:Don’t be misled by the name, the only depressing thing about this drink is that it’s been absent form your life for so long! Fruit juice and fruity pebbles make it simple and scrumptious.
  23. Baby Bottle Pop: Nothing like the taste of raspberry juice, soymilk, strawberries and lime sherbet to make you feel like a kid again!
  24. San Diego (Sunny Delight): A cheery combo of orange juice, lemonade, and orange and lime sherbet.
  25. Peanut Butter and Jelly: Give PB&J an upgrade with this blend of soymilk, peanut butter, blueberries and raspberry juice.
  26. Pineapple Dreamin’: A combination of pineapple juice, pineapple sherbet, soymilk and frozen yogurt… your tastiest dreams just became a reality.
  27. Dirty Orgasm: Otherwise known as “Screaming Orgasm”— this mix of peach juice, strawberries and pineapple sherbet will drive you wild.
  28. Red Gummi: With pomegranate juice, soymilk, strawberries, and pineapple, raspberry and orange sherbet, this drink is as seductive as its hue. 
  29. Melonade Wave: A mountain of melon and a touch of lemonade.
  30. Butterfingers: The candy may not be everyone’s favorite, but this drink surely will be! The chocolate base is accompanied by carrot juice, peanut butter and frozen yogurt.
  31. Andres’ Surprise: No surprise here— this drink is fantastic. Raspberry juice, orange sherbet, mangos, orange juice, peaches and pineapple sherbet create a delightful delicacy.
  32. Lemonade Lightnin’: An electrifying lemonade.
  33. Tropical Tango: Who needs a vacation when you have this blend of passion mango juice, low-calorie dairy base and banana!
  34. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Dessert in a cup, what could be better? Just add frozen yogurt, soymilk and strawberries to a chocolate base.
  35. Bubblegum Blast: A combo of frozen yogurt, soymilk, strawberries, and raspberry and pineapple sherbet— one sip and you’ll be wishing you could chew on this all day!
  36. Now and Later: The fun, unique flavor of soymilk, blueberries, and raspberry and pineapple sherbet without the tiresome jaw workout!
  37. Peaches and Cream: Peach juice, soymilk, frozen yogurt and peaches—a classic!
  38. Purple Dinosaur: No, not Barney (seriously guys)— but an equally peppy blend of pomegranate juice, soymilk, strawberries, blueberries, banana, frozen yogurt and raspberry sherbet.
  39. Chaddykins: Better call Daddykins—with all these new flavors you’re going to need an advance on that monthly allowance! With orange juice, raspberries, strawberries and pineapple sherbet, this drink is no exception.

So collegiattes, which one will you try first?

Allison is the Her Campus Correspondent at Stanford University, majoring in Communication (and maybe Art History!). She is working her way up the magazine ladder in New York City with an editorial internship at InStyle Magazine under her belt.  Originally from Windermere, FL, Allison spends her free time watching football, devouring sweets and online shopping. You can follow her on Twitter at @allisonotis and on Pinterest!