Not only is this a fun activity to do with a group of friends, but also you completely eliminate the hassle of using and cleaning a massive amount of equipment or utensils. Hot, gooey, dark chocolaty brownies in a few short minutes using the microwave and simple ingredients? We can call them Brownies A La Anytime. The fact that these brownies provide instant gratification and that they may be too easy to whip up is a wondrous thing (or very possibly a bad thing…). While having 4 a day is not recommended, feel free to indulge once in a while.
Brownies A La Anytime
4 Tablespoons Flour
3 Tablespoons Sugar
Pinch Of Salt
1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (Ex. Hershey’s Dark Cocoa Powder)
1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
1-2 Tablespoons Oil (such as vegetable, canola or coconut)
1 Tablespoon of Water
1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla
You can top with a few chocolate chips or nuts and ice cream if you like.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl or cup (takes about 12 seconds).
- Add the oil to melted butter and mix well. If you want a moister brownie, go for the full two tablespoons. If you prefer a really solid, dense brownie (which is absolutely delicious to top with ice cream adding a lot of moisture), use one tablespoon of oil.
- Add in the vanilla and water, stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl or cup, combine all dry ingredients.
- Press it into a ramekin. You could also use a mug.
- Add a few chocolate chips to the top if desired.
- Start with 45 seconds in the microwave and you may end up cooking for about one minute and ten seconds or so.
That’s 70 seconds for hot, gooey, delicious, dark, sweet chocolate goodness. SEVENTY SECONDS!
Recipe from : lovefromtheoven.com