Her Campus Stanford Campus Celebrities

• Lucy Davis '15

It's the little things that make Stanford what it is, oh like finding out that girl down the hall has published a book, co-founded the next...

• Sasha Arijanto '14

When she's not online shopping (where else can you score amazing colorblock Giusseppe heels?!), hanging out with her Alpha Phi sisters, you...

• Sam Fisher '14

Can't make it out to watch all of your favorite Stanford athletes? Don't worry! Tune into KSZU, Stanford's own radio station, to hear Sam...

• Kelsey Suggs '14

Her Campus Stanford sits down with sophomore Kelsey Suggs when she's not killing it in the pool, hitting the HumBio books or raging with...

• Jacob Jolis '13

What do Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and Jacob Jolis have in common? They're all college dropouts! Finishing his last semester at Stanford...

• Julia Landauer '14

Image what a female NASCAR driver would look like. Now, I’m sure Julia Landauer is not what you had in mind. Wandering around Tressider...

• Shayne Skov '13

I walk into Shayne Skov’s room to find the 6’3”, 243-pound Stanford MS&E junior sitting on his plush couch in the living room. He’s...

• Richard Banks ‘87

Constantly surrounded by the intellectual cream-of-the-crop, it is not uncommon for students to become desensitized to the exceptional...

• Jeff Gerson ’12

It was only fitting to conduct our interview with Jeff Gerson ’12 via Skype. A technology and social media whiz, this 21-year old defies...

• Devanshi Patel '14

After sharing the idea for its inception in 2009, news of the documentary Miss Representation appeared in countless newspapers, magazines,...

• Varun Sivaram '11

Her Campus chatted with Varun Sivaram ‘11, a double major in Engineering Physics and International Relations who’ll be off to Oxford in...

• David Liu '14

Many students come to Stanford hoping to score a coveted internship or job with key tech companies like Facebook, Google or Microsoft. But...

• Morgan Duffy '13

You’ve probably seen her YouTube vid, seen her signs littered around campus or gotten a billion e-mails from her about Dance Marathon:...

• Cheryl Miyake ‘13

If you’ve ever been to Party City (I see you big/little week decorations) you’ve probably contemplated buying a seventeen dollar inflatable...

• Ernestine Fu '13

It’s a rare Wednesday afternoon that Ernestine Fu can fit an interview into her schedule. The 19-year-old from North Hollywood is more...

• Alex Buscaglia ’11

Fifteen minutes before our interview Alex Buscaglia ’11 emails me to let me know that he’ll be a little late, but he still arrives at the...

• Kunal Datta ‘14

Kunal Datta '14 is one of the many Stanford students who throws himself into a wide variety of academic and recreational ambitions. What...

• The ClassOwl Team

Anyone who’s ever been involved in an entrepreneurial endeavor knows that having a solid business idea isn’t enough to get it off the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style