Lazy Girl Hair Hacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Lazy Girl Hair Hacks 

Want to sleep in as much as you can or just don’t feel like spending the time to look presentable? These hacks should help! 

1. Braids: Shower before bed and put your wet hair in braids, when you take them out in the morning your hair will be crimpy/wavy and beautiful! 

2.Messy bun: If you want to sleep in as much as possible, just wake up and throw your hair in a messy bun with a colorful scrunchie. Messy buns are extremely in right now. If you’re really lazy you could even wear the messy bun you slept in…no one will notice. 

3. Half up/half down: Let your natural hair rage and put half of it in a pony or bun. It will look like you tried way harder than you actually did! 

4. Curls: Put your hair in a high pony, divide, and use away at your curling iron. Once it’s all curled, take the pony out and it’ll look like you spent tons of time curling your whole head with less time and effort! 

Look just as beautiful with half the effort! 

HCXO,

Becca

Saint Vincent College 2020 // Accounting Major x Forensic Studies Minor  Hi there! I'm so glad you made it to my page! My name is Becca - I am apart of the writing and marketing team for Her Campus' Saint Vincent chapter. I love food, german shepherds and finding new places in nature to do yoga. I hope to travel from country to country someday and continue to empower women after graduating. "Always be kinder than you feel" Follow my insta - @beccaamaione to keep in touch!    
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!