This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Easter is over and now you are left with more candy than you want to eat… what should you do with it?  Here are several ideas for creative ways to use your leftover Easter candy!

1. Use your leftover Peeps for s’mores

2. Put Cadbury eggs in cupcakes or cookies

3. Crush up leftover candy and make a yogurt or cheesecake parfait 

4. Make bark with chocolate, candy, and pretzels!

5. Make a cookie cake with the chocolate candies

6. Put candy in rice krispy treats

7. Make chocolate bunnies, crosses, etc. into chocolate chunks for cookies and other desserts

8. Make Cadbury crème milkshakes

9. Make a “dirt” dessert using, Cadbury eggs and peeps

10. Melt down the chocolate and form ice cream boats

I am currently a senior with a major in chemistry and a minor in graphic design.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!