This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Five EASY Christmas Dorm Décor Ideas

1. Decorate your door! 

Nothing says ‘Christmas’ like a decorated door.  It’s simple and easy…and all of your neighbors will be jealous!

2. Buy a mini Christmas tree!

You can get a mini tree for less than $5 at Walmart.  It’s simple, but it’s the best decoration out there!

3. Get some window stickers!

They are fun to play with, look super cool, and add to the decor! Who wouldn’t want them?!

4. Get a small wreath (or even a big one) to hang on your door or throughout your room!

If you don’t want a tree, a wreath is the second best thing. It’s also really simple and doesn’t cost a lot!

5. Paint a canvas in Christmas spirit!

Even if you’re not super crafty, you can trace and outline with pencil and then fill it in with paint.  It’s super fun and it’s the perfect way to bond with your roomie! 

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!