This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Sending out a huge thank you to Drishti Handmade for donating these beautiful rings to our executive board! These handmade rings are so stylish and we couldn’t wait to show them off in this photoshoot. Drishti Handmade’s jewelry adds the perfect touch to any outfit.

Drishti Handmade’s message is to “set your intention and follow your drishti.” Drishti is a practice in yoga and is your eye gaze. To the founders of Drishti Handmade, drishti also means the commitment to goals and one’s intention toward their ideas! This brand is a wife and husband team creating jewelry and apparel inspired by yoga and the power of intention.

Are you looking for some stunning handmade jewelry?! Go check out their Etsy, website (https://drishtihandmade.com), and social media @drishtihandmade for more! We love their products and we know you would too.

Thank you Drishti Handmade! #followyourdrishti #drishtihandmade

- Hi I'm Marley! - I love adventures, creating, photography, and anything outdoors! - Connect with me on Insta so we can heart each other! @marley.sue
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!